The primary purpose of this position is to assist the Client Executive and Sales Specialist in fulfilling renewal opportunities, for products under our Server, Storage & Software portfolio. The individual in this position will be assigned to a specific sales region or sales team and be responsible for supporting the renewals sales teams in the areas of pricing, discounts, promotions/rebates, product sourcing options, logistics, and competitive direction. This individual will work closely with internal and external customers, distributors, manufacturers, Sirius Client Executives, Maintenance Sales Specialist, DSGMs, and their end-user customers.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists the sales force with, but not limited to any Server, Storage & Software Renewals structuring by:
- Providing price quotes to the Sirius Client Executive and Maintenance Sales Specialists in the form of a final, end-user proposal
- Applying for and managing special pricing programs when applicable
- Determining deal eligibility for promotions, rebates, and distributor special pricing. Assisting in providing competitive pricing analyses and product options, based on customer needs
- Articulates pricing strengths and weaknesses of any Server, Storage & Software renewal products. Analyzes Channel Business Partner competition and provide strategy suggestions
- Analyzes any channel vs. direct competition and provides strategy suggestions
- May presents recommendations to the Sirius Client Executive on how to set end-user sales price in order to win the deal
- Advises in setting proper customer delivery expectations with the Sirius Client Executive and Customer
- Ensures all order requirements are met before submitting order requests to QAC; e.g. credit, contracts, lease paperwork, and ensures manufacturers’ records reflect customers’ actual in-use assets
- Documents all pursued sales opportunities
- Maintains database integrity in Salesforce
- Participates in forecast meetings or sales meetings to discuss opportunities in region
- Prepares information regarding opportunity status and reviews any obstacles
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least one (1) year operations experience, such as purchasing or order tracking, in a business-to-business environment
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Other Position Requirements
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated skills in common business practices such as sales cycles, customer service, accounting, pricing, purchasing, shipping, and billing
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Associate degree in Business, Finance, or related field
Data Privacy and Security:
- All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
- Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.
Individuals who receive job offers will be required to complete pre-employment screening that includes a background check verifying name, residences, education, work experience, and criminal convictions consistent with the Fair Credit Reporting Act; and a drug test for controlled substances consistent with the Drug-Free Workplace Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Sirius will not sponsor work eligibility for this position.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.