As a Salesforce Solution Architect, you will need a deep understanding of the Salesforce product and platform to provide strong technical leadership on solutions that enable CDW’s business transformation outcomes. Equally important, you would be collaborating with stakeholders within tech and in the business to understand business requirements, develop prototypes/POCs, and socialize your vision to evolve and gain buy-in for the final technical solutions.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to determine business-specific application needs
- Demonstrate application prototypes and integrate user feedback to evolve final solutions
- Work with EA to ensure implementation follows native platform best practices for maintaining scalability and performance within the platform ecosystem and with other CDW supporting apps/systems
- Work with SI’s to ensure implementation of architectural guidelines and support the team with technical guidance and POC’s
- Work with the portfolio management team to participate in SAFE planning and contribute to a program vision while advising and articulating a cohesive technology and business aligned roadmap
- Incorporate industry trends and best practices in our software design and development frameworks
- Enable large scale change by focusing on technical process improvement and operational excellence
- Advise the business on ways to improve user adoption and opportunities to rationalize technology landscape and improve cost efficiencies
- Work with Salesforce Product Architects to push critical features to future product releases of CPQ, PSA etc
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- 7+ years of strong hands-on experience in LWC, Aura, Apex Programming, SOQL, VisualForce, RESTful Web Services
- Working knowledge in all stages of the software development life cycle: requirements gathering, design, development, testing and implementation
- Experience in solution designing on Order to Cash platforms like CRM, CPQ, Financial Force PSA and OMS etc. using Salesforce
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other products using Cloud middleware platforms like Azure Service Bus etc.
- Understanding of complex legacy technology landscape needed to create optimal hybrid solution architectures
- Certification in Salesforce CPQ and Salesforce Administration
- Saleforce Marketing Cloud
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.