A culture of diverse perspectives. Coworkers who collaborate to go above and beyond. Motivated individuals who lead by example. This is what CDW is about. Our legacy of innovative thinking and vision for customer-centric technology position us for continued success in our industry—and for you in your career.
As part of our ServiceNow Solutions organization, you’ll play a key role in developing a cloud computing platform to help companies manage digital workflows for enterprise operation.
Tap your technical consulting skills in this technical role at CDW.
Provide guidance and consulting on client-facing solutions leveraging the ServiceNow platform. This involves structuring and implementing solutions and taking ownership of the quality of technical requirements delivered to our customers.
What you will do:
Lead technical consultants and developers in delivering services in compliance with customer contracts, service-level agreements, and industry best practices.
- Serve as primary technical point-of-contact for projects and as the face of the development team to the customer.
- Ensure quality of work delivered by technical team, serve as escalation point for client concerns, and identify and implement technical team process efficiencies to benefit the technical team and clients.
- Define, at an architectural and design level of detail, technical solutions aligned with our client’s business problems and ServiceNow Implementation Best Practices.
- Understand customer requirements, translate to high-quality technical solutions, and communicate and deliver them to clients.
- Write/estimate stories, monitor developer’s work, and own overall quality and delivery of development.
- Lead technical onboarding efforts with new clients to understand their current processes and platform configurations.
- Deliver any purchased development artifacts, documentation, and knowledge transfer activities.
- Collaborate with engagement manager to monitor for scope creep and resolve critical path technical issues.
- Mentor developers and technical consultants on technical design standards and best practices.
- Maintain and build proficient knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and products.
- Assist the pre-sales team with scoping service engagements typically involving multiple ServiceNow products and complex integrations with client applications/systems.
- Research technology partner or other vendor solutions in context of client requirements for integration.
- Contribute to continual improvement of Delivery Services processes and the maturing of varied portfolios, capabilities, expertise, and best practices in consideration of customer needs and requirements.
What you can expect from us:
Diverse, award-winning culture and work/life benefits.
- An inclusive culture that empowers you to bring your best true self and your best ideas. We know diverse perspectives lead to better problem solving and better solutions for our customers.
- A learning environment that empowers you to develop your career with comprehensive resources and support, ongoing education and skills-development training, and robust advancement opportunities.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage; coworker stock purchase program; paid vacation time and sick days; tuition reimbursement; coworker discounts; and other generous perks.
What we expect of you:
The technically proficient team builder we seek is an adept interpersonal communicator with these qualifications.
- At least 1.5 years working on the ServiceNow platform required; at least 3 years working on the ServiceNow platform (or 5+ years of industry experience) preferred.
- ServiceNow Pre-Sales accreditations in all product lines; ServiceNow Certified Application Developer preferred.
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (current or within 6 months of hire) and ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist for ITSM (current or within 6 months of hire).
- Proven consulting experience as a key technical resource leading the development and delivery of ITSM solutions in client environments.
- Experience in one of these product lines: CSM, HR, ITBM, ITOM, Performance Analytics, SecOps, or Software Asset Management.
- Fundamental understanding of key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions, including SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, and FTPS.
- Experience using agile/scrum methodology, leading scrum teams, and leading backlog grooming.
- Active, respectful listening and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to consult, solve, and describe solutions to technical problems in a clear, jargon-free manner.
- Knowledge of ITIL; ITIL certified preferred.
- Ability to travel 10% of the time.
- College degree (or equivalent) preferred, preferably in computer science or information technology.
Who we are:
We make technology work so people can do great things.
CDW is a Fortune 500 technology solutions provider to business, government, education, and healthcare organizations in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. We help customers navigate and be successful in an everchanging world by providing them the technology advice and solutions they need—when, where, and how they need them.
CDW is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.