The Marketing Program Manager is the central liaison between Marketing, Sales, Product and our Partner, Microsoft. They will design and develop marketing programs and plan of action to drive awareness and demand for the solution. The Marketing Program Manager contributes marketing project development and execution to ensure CDW Education and partner marketing messages are communicated accurately, effectively and consistently to education customers. This role coordinates the creation, development and day-to-day implementation of marketing programs related to CDW Education’s partnership with Microsoft.
What You’ll Do:
- Shape marketing messaging based on value propositions, identify and define new opportunities and support strategic marketing business plans
- Develop and execute marketing program activities including demand generation campaigns, events, implementation, and reporting as aligned to go-to-market plan
- Meet deliverables of marketing campaigns / demand generation, team meetings and special programs
- Create seller enablement collateral in partnership with Product & Partner Management (PPM) & Sales
- Manage and build engagement for newly launched Microsoft community platform and relay community feedback to relevant internal / external stakeholders.
- Agency management, briefings and verification of delivered media plans, acceptance of activities
- Drive creation and review of monthly and quarterly feedback/reporting in support of regular business milestones
- Ensure brand consistency and deep understanding of the customer, competitive and marketing landscape
- Identify trends, market challenges, and new opportunities, as well as determine and share the customer point of view to aid in the development of marketing plans and activities
- Increase relevance and effectiveness of marketing by tracking, measuring, & communicating marketing performance and analytics
- Coordinate all aspects of project execution including timelines, organizing and gathering information from the partner and product team, collaborating with stakeholders, and monitoring and tracking the status of projects from planning to completion
- Collaborate with Marketing, PPM, Sales, as well as other cross-functional groups
- Stay on top of best practices for solution marketing, demand generation, and understand customer challenges
- Occasionally provide marketing and promotion support to marketing team as required
- Complete projects and tasks assigned by management
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or marketing
- 5+ years of hands-on marketing experience
- Basic understanding of digital marketing channels, audience targeting, engagement, attribution and how it ties into the marketing mix
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Copywriting skills
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Proven ability to proactively collaborate, take initiative and creatively problem solve
- Experience working with partners, clients, and cross-functional teams
- Experience using formal project management tools like Monday
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools, preferably Hubspot (or Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, etc) and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers.
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.
The well-being of our employees is essential to us. CDW offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health, dental and vision coverage, coworker stock purchase program, paid vacation time and sick days, RRSP/DPSP and DPSP match, tuition reimbursement, coworker discounts, and other generous perks.