A culture of diverse perspectives. Coworkers who collaborate to go above and beyond. Motivated individuals who lead by example. This is what CDW is about. Our legacy of innovative thinking and vision for customer-centric technology position us for continued success in our industry—and for you in your career.
As part of our ServiceNow Solutions organization, you’ll partner with our sales force to scope, price, and present solutions to prospective ServiceNow customers during presales discussions.
What you will do:
Acquire and retain customers by using world-class technical presales consulting techniques to communicate the power, flexibility, and ease-of-use of the ServiceNow platform.
- Assist sales in qualifying customer needs and participate across the sales lifecycle in acquiring strategic customers.
- Conduct standard and tailored product demonstrations, which also includes generating product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining a demonstration environment.
- Scope and deliver Proof of Concept/Value engagements, respond to Request for Information/Proposal, and stay current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and POC/POV.
- Scope customer requirements, aligning to platform capabilities, to design and propose relevant solutions.
- Create and present Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) and Statement of Work (SOW) documents to propose and execute the designated solution for Customer review and signature.
- Support user conferences, trade shows, webinars, and other marketing events.
- Stay current on competitive analyses and differentiators between the CDW and competitors—in particular, business and technical problems addressed by products such as key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, and security.
- Collaborate with Sales and Delivery Services on internal hand-offs (commitments, expectations, etc.) in preparation for upcoming projects.
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at executive briefings and marketing events.
- Contribute to continual improvement of Delivery Services processes and the maturing of varied portfolios, capabilities, expertise, and best practices in consideration of customer needs and requirements.
What we expect of you:
The technically proficient, detail-oriented pre-sales leader we seek has these qualifications.
- 4+ years strong presales experience, particularly with ITSM and 2 other ServiceNow domains (i.e. CSM, HRSM, ITAM, ITOM, SPM, SecOps, etc.).
- Background as a leader of a presales team or similar leadership position a plus.
- Mastery of the sales process as trusted advisor for account representative.
- Demonstrated expertise in web technology and ability to learn new technology.
- Evaluates pros and cons, risk and benefits of different solution options.
- Builds rapport in an open, friendly, and accepting way.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to clearly articulate technical and business concepts, including extensive demonstration experience covering technical and value needs.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting sales campaigns to commercial and enterprise customers.
- ServiceNow PreSales Accreditations in 4+ product lines.
- Experience-based understanding of project lifecycle, including all aspects of sales, transition to delivery, and delivery execution.
- Ability to understand good design practices with both process and ServiceNow.
- Active, respectful listening and interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge of ITIL; ITIL certification preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- College degree (or equivalent) preferred, preferably in computer science or information technology.
- Familiarity with organizational change management concepts and approaches preferred.
What you can expect from us:
Diverse, award-winning culture and work/life benefits.
- An inclusive culture that empowers you to bring your best true self and your best ideas. We know diverse perspectives lead to better problem solving and better solutions for our customers.
- A learning environment that empowers you to develop your career with comprehensive resources and support, ongoing education and skills-development training, and robust advancement opportunities.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage; coworker stock purchase program; paid vacation time and sick days; tuition reimbursement; coworker discounts; and other generous perks.
Who we are:
We make technology work so people can do great things.
CDW is a Fortune 500 technology solutions provider to business, government, education, and healthcare organizations in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. We help customers navigate and be successful in an everchanging world by providing them the technology advice and solutions they need—when, where, and how they need them.
CDW is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.