The Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud Managing Consultant (i.e. Architect) designs and delivers Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud solutions for Sirius clients. This position works in conjunction with the Project Managers to plan, direct, and coordinate the activities of assigned Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud projects and associated personnel, subcontractors, and vendors to ensure that client service delivery is effectively managed on all dimensions: budget, timeline, quality, deliverables/outcomes, teaming/collaboration and updates/communication with a high degree of client satisfaction.
The Managing Consultant plans, directs, and coordinates activities of assigned Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud projects and associated personnel, subcontractors, and vendors to ensure that client service delivery is effectively managed on all dimensions: budget, timeline, quality, deliverables/outcomes, teaming/collaboration as well as updates and communication with a high degree of client satisfaction. Teams with other consulting and sales colleagues to develop a “trusted advisor” relationship with clients with the specific objective of achieving further penetration into accounts and attaining meaningful follow-on sales.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Regularly serves in the lead consultant role on a project team to provide guidance to other team members. Serves as the executive program manager with responsibility for managing client expectations for Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud projects, while seeking and fostering additional opportunities with clients. As part of this role, is responsible for managing the quality assurance process to deliver quality on-time deliverables.
- Identifies all points of contact from the system perspective and establishes contact with necessary stakeholders
- Reviews business and technical requirements from multiple user areas to ensure compatibility, identify gaps & inconsistencies and eliminate conflicting requirements
- Understands the business factors and motivators driving technology decisions with clients
- Participates in determining business requirements, technical requirements, and solution architecture for clients
- Provides input to final recommendations for technology solutions to meet business requirements
- Reviews and understands all assigned Statement of Work (SOW) in/out-of-scope activities and deliverables prior to services delivery
- Provides technical team leadership and guidance to a project’s technical team by carrying out the following responsibilities:
- Provides installation/configuration, requirements gathering, solution design, development, documentation, testing, and support to our clients via services delivery, including (but not limited to):
- Prepares and completes technical design inspection of other team members
- Communicates status of engagement to the customer, Sirius’ Services management, and Sirius reps as appropriate during the engagement
- Recognize issues, risks, delays, etc. of the project and communicate immediately to the appropriate customer or Sirius team member
- Gathers feedback and input from team members and works with senior project staff to optimize client relationship and improve quality
- Consistently achieves outstanding Client Satisfaction results on all consulting engagements
- Maintains accountability to work estimates and project financials
- Builds client-focused relationships with clients to identify business challenges
- Makes recommendations to solve client problems
- Complies with all of the time compliance and time entry guidelines
- Meets billable utilization targets
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
- At least eight (8) years technical architecture, design, development and implementation experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and/or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) digital solutions, to include at least five (5) years of current experience with Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud
- Experience delivering Salesforce solutions to the Financial Services sector
Other Required Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with a wide variety of client and Sirius team members, including management and technical staff
- Demonstrated ability to understand a client’s requirements and present appropriate architectural options
- Demonstrated ability to provide guidance and leadership to less experienced technical team members, including delegating technical tasks, and resolving issues of poor technical execution without escalation
- Demonstrated project leadership experience and ability to architect large projects from pre-sales Discovery to Solution Outline
- Demonstrated presentation and communication skills, including effectively communicating one-on-one, and in small and large groups, using a variety of presentation methods to sustain the audiences’ engagement
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills; ability to handle multiple concurrent projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to establish positive working relationships and conduct complex and important work critical to the organization in a team consulting environment
- Experience with additional Salesforce solutions, including Commerce Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Mulesoft, Experience Cloud
- Salesforce certifications
- Experience with Salesforce Financial Services Cloud
- Consulting experience, especially in an agency or global systems integrator environment
Data Privacy and Security
- All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
- Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
This position exists to provide technical consulting solutions to customers and as such requires the ability to travel to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.