Fueled by our shared passion and expertise, CDW delivers innovative technology solutions for our customers. We’re also committed to fostering an environment that embraces collaboration, celebrates integrity, inclusivity, and individuality, and paves the path for personal and professional growth. Experience a life in balance and join us on the journey forward.
Join CDW and help protect delivery of full stack technology solutions and global services for 250K+ customers—including corporate enterprise, government, education, and healthcare industries. You will be on a team dedicated to collaborative delivery of a new global information security strategy, operating model, and objectives to accelerate CDW’s business goals in a secure way.
Your role at CDW is of the utmost importance to the company’s mission, objectives, and reputation. As a Vulnerability Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in the design, development, and implementation of best-in-class Vulnerability Management solutions. You will work within, and across, Agile teams to enable a more secure Enterprise where identified risks are understood and addressed appropriately. You will also have an opportunity to work in all aspects of application security and penetration testing. The team you are joining partners with every team in the company to improve the overall security operations, with a focus on security, compliance, and quality.
What you will do:
- Help support existing vulnerability scanning, reporting and remediation efforts.
- Help improve/automate report generation and define dashboards for critical metrics.
- Work with stakeholders to clearly communicate and validate vulnerabilities and track remediation efforts.
- Evolve reporting and metrics to support identification of trends and key performance metrics.
- Continuously evaluate current-state processes and implementations, identifying opportunities for further optimization, and acting upon those opportunities, where appropriate.
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to design appropriate identity and access management solutions to ensure seamless identity integration.
- Work on and prioritize multiple, concurrent projects while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Who you are:
- You thrive on making an impact—for the team, your company, and the industry
- You are extremely hands-on with a passion for technology
- You do not accept the status-quo, and always strive to improve
- You are eager to learn and seek professional development continuously
- You are resourceful, open-minded, analytical and enjoy solving complex problems
- You are diligent and self-motivated
What we expect of you:
- 5+ years of experience in information technology (support, operations, testing).
- 2+ years of experience in operating as a part of a vulnerability management team.
- Familiarity with regularly compliance regulations (PCI, SOX, ISO, NIST)
- Strong problem solving and collaboration skills with demonstrated ability to explain complex technical concepts to a variety of audiences for the understanding of all involved.
- Ability to work collaboratively to identify and solve problems
- Dedication to continuous improvement, security process engineering, and operational excellence.
- Experience in data analytics and CVSS scoring highly desirable.
- Experience with modern development tools and techniques, including agile development, DevOps, secure coding, and automation is desirable.
- Experience with penetration testing is desirable.
- Application security experience is desirable.
What you can expect from us:
Diverse, award-winning culture and work/life benefits.
- An inclusive culture that empowers you to bring your best true self and your best ideas. We know diverse perspectives lead to better problem solving and better solutions for our customers.
- A learning environment that empowers you to develop your career with comprehensive resources and support, ongoing education and skills-development training, and robust advancement opportunities.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage; coworker stock purchase program; paid vacation time and sick days; tuition reimbursement; coworker discounts; and other generous perks.
Who we are:
We make technology work so people can do great things.
CDW is a Fortune 500 technology solutions provider to business, government, education, and healthcare organizations in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. We help customers navigate and be successful in an ever-changing world by providing them with the technology advice and solutions they need—when, where, and how they need them. We make technology work so that people can do great things.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.