Fueled by our shared passion and expertise, CDW delivers innovative technology solutions for our customers. We’re also committed to fostering an environment that embraces collaboration, celebrates integrity, inclusivity, and individuality, and paves the path for personal and professional growth. Experience a life in balance and join us on the journey forward.
Join CDW and help protect delivery of full stack technology solutions and global services for 250K+ customers—including corporate enterprise, government, education, and healthcare industries. You will be on a team dedicated to collaborative delivery of a new global information security strategy, operating model, and objectives to accelerate CDW’s business goals in a secure way.
Your role at CDW is of the utmost importance to the company’s mission, objectives, and reputation. As the Lead Security Identity and Access Governance Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in the design, development, and implementation of best-in-class Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) solutions and engineering modern identity and access management (IAM) solutions. You will work within, and across, Agile teams to enable a more secure Enterprise where the right people have access to the right resources at the right time. You will have an opportunity to work in all aspects of identity from single sign on, access management, multi factor authentication, identity governance and provisioning. The team you are joining partners with every team in the company to design, develop, implement, and support our identity experience, with a focus on security, compliance, and quality.
What you will do:
- Design, develop, and implement technical solutions as part of our Identity Governance and Administration strategy to meet risk and compliance regulations while ensuring the right people have access to the right resources at the right time.
- Creation, management, and support of provisioning workflows.
- Involvement in custom application connectors including requirements gathering, design, development, and implementation.
- Contribute to team efforts related to SSO, Multifactor Authentication, Azure Active Directory integrations and Privileged Access management.
- Continuously evaluate current-state processes and implementations, identifying opportunities for further optimization, and acting upon those opportunities, where appropriate.
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to design appropriate identity and access management solutions to ensure seamless identity integration.
- Work on and prioritize multiple, concurrent projects while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Who you are:
- You thrive on making an impact—for the team, your company, and the industry
- You are extremely hands-on with a passion for technology
- You do not accept the status-quo, and always strive to improve
- You are eager to learn and seek professional development continuously
- You are resourceful, open-minded, analytical and enjoy solving complex problems
- You are diligent and self-motivated
What we expect of you:
- 10+ years of experience in identity and access management with a focus on identity architecture, identity governance, and operations.
- 4+ years of experience implementing Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) solutions such as SailPoint, Entra ID Governance, ForgeRock, or Okta to automate user lifecycle management, access request workflows, and access entitlements audits and certification.
- Familiarity with regularly compliance regulations (PCI, SOX, ISO, NIST)
- Cloud identity and access management experience with a strong understanding of SSO, user provisioning, SCIM, SAML, OIDC, and OAuth.
- Strong problem solving and collaboration skills with demonstrated ability to explain complex technical concepts to a variety of audiences for the understanding of all involved.
- Ability to work collaboratively to identify and solve problems
- Dedication to continuous improvement, security process engineering, and operational excellence.
- Experience with modern development tools and techniques, including agile development, DevOps, secure coding, and automation.
What you can expect from us:
- Diverse, award-winning culture and work/life benefits.
- An inclusive culture that empowers you to bring your best true self and your best ideas. We know diverse perspectives lead to better problem solving and better solutions for our customers.
- A learning environment that empowers you to develop your career with comprehensive resources and support, ongoing education and skills-development training, and robust advancement opportunities.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage; coworker stock purchase program; paid vacation time and sick days; tuition reimbursement; coworker discounts; and other generous perks.
Who we are:
We make technology work so people can do great things.
CDW is a Fortune 500 technology solutions provider to business, government, education, and healthcare organizations in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. We help customers navigate and be successful in an ever-c-hanging world by providing them with the technology advice and solutions they need—when, where, and how they need them. We make technology work so that people can do great things.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.