CDW’s Education team, Amplified for EDU, is looking for an Internal Systems Engineer to join
and help enable our growing team through the power of technology. This role will be reporting to
our Internal Systems Architect. Ideally, you are someone who is passionate about optimizing
operational tools and systems, have experience executing from a technical roadmap and can
help facilitate discussions with cross-functional teams across the company.
At CDW, we believe diverse teams work smarter, have more fun on the job, and empathize better
with the needs of schools. When we hire, evaluate, reward, and promote, we strive to ensure
each person is judged as an individual on the merits of their unique contributions to the work, as
free as possible from bias or discrimination.
● Create customized integrations and automations using Zapier and other platforms to
provide impactful workflow efficiencies.
● Partner closely with team leads and other stakeholders through planning, design,
development, testing, launch, and post-launch phases of new tools and systems.
● Focus on optimizing internal tools and products to more effectively harness technology
among teams; including supporting security best practices.
● Become an expert and take technical accountability for the core systems that make
Amplified for EDU tick.
● Research 3rd party products or design a new solution that fits business and technical
● Experience working with stakeholders to identify business problems and develop
scalable technical solutions
● Critical-thinking to provide effective, strategic technical solutions across the company
● Proven success with developing efficiencies within systems and tools
● Ability to create, manage and integrate RESTful APIs
● Strong knowledge of multiple programming languages, systems, and platforms (e.g.
● Ability to support technical solutions with clear documentation
● Experience with Google Workspace
Nice to have:
● Experience working with remote, distributed teams
● Previous Google Cloud Platform experience
● Technical expertise in CRM systems, like pipedrive or Salesforce
● Experience with productivity/task management tools like Monday and Jira
● Interested in systems and data security