Fueled by our shared passion and expertise, CDW delivers innovative technology solutions for our customers. We’re also committed to fostering an environment that embraces collaboration, celebrates integrity, inclusivity, and individuality, and paves the path for personal and professional growth. Experience a life in balance and join us on the journey forward.
Platform Services Software Engineering team builds, develops, and maintains the subscriptions life cycle. As a Sr. Quality Engineer, you will be primarily responsible for testing and automating new features stemming from business requirements, ensuring regression test coverage for upkeep of the portal and related applications to ensure it meets performance and uptime SLAs.
What you will do:
- Analyze business requirements/acceptance criteria for accuracy, completeness, and testability for multiple strategic software projects.
- Define the scope, approach, test data strategy, risks, and assumptions for testing.
- Design, build, and prioritize test cases both manual and automated.
- Execute manual and automated testing.
- Report and communicate test status and metrics to project stakeholders.
- Lead and/or participates in peer reviews of project deliverables.
- Work with stakeholders and development to define and develop testing requirements to validate software solutions are built to specifications.
- Plan, develop, execute, and maintain test cases, both manual and automated.
- Document and report defects within established process and tracking system
What we expect of you:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or equivalent experience
- 5 years of full life cycle Software Quality Assurance process experience (requirements analysis, decomposition, test case design, prioritization and risk analysis, test execution, metric reporting, etc.).
- Track record of successfully leading multiple large-scale QA projects, including planning, estimating, and prioritizing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with project stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Experience with the full software development life cycle, testing methodologies, version control systems, and quality assurance.
- Familiarity with Zuora Billing, Sales Force Billing or Workday Billing is a plus
- Experience testing Subscriptions, Billing/Accounting applications or ERP software is a plus.
- Financial accounting awareness and understanding basic concepts like AP, AR, GL is a plus
- Familiarity with end to end order-to-cash processes is a plus
What you can expect from us:
Diverse, award-winning culture and work/life benefits.
- An inclusive culture that empowers you to bring your best true self and your best ideas. We know diverse perspectives lead to better problem solving and better solutions for our customers.
- A learning environment that empowers you to develop your career with comprehensive resources and support, ongoing education and skills-development training, and robust advancement opportunities.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage; coworker stock purchase program; paid vacation time and sick days; tuition reimbursement; coworker discounts; and other generous perks.
Who we are:
We make technology work so people can do great things.
CDW is a Fortune 500 technology solutions provider to business, government, education, and healthcare organizations in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. We help customers navigate and be successful in an ever-changing world by providing them with the technology advice and solutions they need—when, where, and how they need them. We make technology work so that people can do great things.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.