A culture of diverse perspectives. Coworkers who collaborate to go above and beyond. Motivated individuals who lead by example. This is what CDW is about. Our legacy of innovative thinking and vision for customer-centric technology position us for continued success in our industry—and for you in your career.
As part of our energetic ServiceNow Solutions team, you will collaborate to provide best-in-class ServiceNow solutions, translate ideas visually to convey the CDW brand, and drive value across our organization—from sales through delivery.
What you will do:
As a SNS Innovation Consultant, you will design and lead digital transformation consultative interactions with customers. Connecting the solution with the impact on an organizations ability to operate with greater efficiency, effectiveness and less risk is imperative.
- Work closely with customers to understand their business, establish trust, and co-create their transformational journey
- Collaborate with, present relevant information to, and identify persona-based needs at various levels within an organization including: executive, sponsor, manager, service fulfiller, end-user, and various support roles for both technology and business groups
- Understand business goals, objectives, identify risks and challenges faced by our prospects and customers
- Align strategic services with identified opportunities to deliver value to our prospects and customers
- Lead strategic delivery engagements including: assessments, workshops, developing roadmaps with key customer sponsors and stakeholders, business simulations, ITIL training, and Organizational Change Management activities
- Develop required documentation such as assessment playbooks, workshop agendas, roadmaps, workshop and delivery presentations, assessment outcomes and recommendations
- Identify areas of service management improvement across the enterprise including the ability to discuss, educate, and identify needs surrounding a holistic view of maturity (people, process, and technology/platform)
- Define and document the maturity steps, dependencies and approaches for an organizations ability to mature and transform their business
- Define, document, present and convey the impact of ServiceNow as a platform and recommended solutions will have on an organizations ability to operate and transform their business
- Document and present insights and recommended solutions to meet business objectives
- Recommend approaches and actions surrounding people, process and platform/technology improvements including solutions, project approaches and continual service improvement
What we expect of you:
Bring your diverse IT and/or Management Consulting background and knowledge of industry IT trends and build trusted relationships as an advisor with customers, partners, and internally across ServiceNow Solutions.
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology, and proven experience in technical consulting roles
- 5+ years in IT leadership experience including the experience-based credentials to guide a customer on their journey of maturity
- 15+ years of experience service management, service delivery, or related field such as IT, Human Resources, Security Operations, and Customer Service Management
- At least 2 years of experience with the ServiceNow platform, preferably as a Platform Owner
- ITIL Foundation Certification or equivalent experience preferred.
- ITIL Practitioner or Service Manager Certification preferred. Experience with other frameworks such as IT4IT, DevOps, an advantage.
- Must be charismatic while being affirmative with guidance
- Views the world from the lens of the business; accounts for the behavior, process, and technologies required for long term success
- Real world experience implementing, managing, and improving Service Management capabilities
- Must have the ability to communicate, present, and converse at different levels of the organization, including executive, leadership, mid-level, and practitioner levels
- Extensive enterprise consulting experience, including implementation experience with one or more common enterprise software solutions filling positions of increasing responsibility and management of program teams
- Experience with Enterprise Service Management, extending beyond core IT Service Management
- Demonstrated experience with leading teams and complex projects
- Experience in leading and managing business transformation for mid to large sized organization with demonstrated leadership driving an organizational transformation in a matrixed organization
- Ability to guide and coach leadership teams and executives with transformational efforts
- Understanding and real-world application of a holistic view of maturity including: People, Process, and Product/Technology
- Familiarity with Organizational Change Management methodologies and approaches
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration
- Manage customer expectations; negotiate solutions to complex problems with both the customer and third-party partners
- Deep experience and demonstrated ability to promote and lead positive change in the organization
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences
- Ability to communicate abstract concepts clearly to executive level management
- Strong organization and facilitation skills to drive the execution of customer programs and organization strategies
- A deep understanding of the ServiceNow platform to be consultative and provide customers guidance and best practices in designing their solution.
- Experience designing and implementing client facing solutions leveraging involving enterprise software
- Is self-motivated / self-directed – capable of multi-tasking and accepting change both in tasks and schedule
- Ability to handle and overcome objections in both a pre-sales and engagement delivery context
- Intrinsically curious and passionate about researching current and emerging trends in IT and specific industries
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and supports our brand promise and guarantee to always “make it right”
- Experience selling into Federal government is a plus
- Willing and able to be on camera for all remote meetings
- Ability to travel up to 50%
What you can expect from us:
Diverse, award-winning culture and work/life benefits.
- An inclusive culture that empowers you to bring your best true self and your best ideas. We know diverse perspectives lead to better problem solving and better solutions for our customers.
- A learning environment that empowers you to develop your career with comprehensive resources and support, ongoing education and skills-development training, and robust advancement opportunities.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage; coworker stock purchase program; paid vacation time and sick days; tuition reimbursement; coworker discounts; and other generous perks.
Who we are:
We make technology work so people can do great things.
CDW is a Fortune 500 technology solutions provider to business, government, education, and healthcare organizations in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. We help customers navigate and be successful in an everchanging world by providing them the technology advice and solutions they need—when, where, and how they need them.
CDW is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.