The Services Consistency Program Manager will be responsible for delivering and iterating on programs and initiatives within the Digital Velocity Service Consistency function. Digital Velocity is composed of 6 independent practices, and Service Consistency provides the matrixed function to keep the practices delivering as one company, in a consistent fashion where it makes sense.
The Program Manager will coordinate, evangelize, deliver, and enhance cross-practice programs to promote services consistency while ensuring excellent stakeholder experiences. Current programs include initiatives to ensure appropriate review for opportunities, integrate new coworkers into Digital Velocity, provide a standardized review process for investments in internal projects, and more. This role reports to the Senior Manager, DV Services Consistency.
The Program Manager acts as a project/program advocate ensuring success for all stakeholders by driving for results, making the tough call, and building strong relationships with project/program stakeholders. They will also align with Subject Matter experts to improve effectiveness and impact of the initiatives.
Key Areas of Responsibility
The Services Consistency Program Manager performs a wide range of duties including, but not limited to the following:
- Manages ongoing services consistency programs, including both the processes and systems that support those programs.
- Coordinates the execution of program activities to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Develops a program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of each program and to identify areas for improvement.
- Organizes data to be readily available as needed to demonstrate the outcomes and benefits of each program.
Planning the Program
- Plan program delivery in alignment with the organization’s strategy and priorities.
- Implement new programs to support the organization’s strategic direction.
- Develop and implement long-term goals and objectives to continuously improve the program.
Organizing the Program
- Ensure program activities operate within policies and procedures.
Ensure program activities are relevant and valuable to sellers.
Develop targeting and cross-program touch strategy that ensures customer satisfaction.
- Develop templates and forms to document program activities.
- Oversee the collection and maintenance of program information for statistical purposes.
Communicating the Program
- Communicates all aspects of projects to the appropriate stakeholders utilizing communication plan template(s).
- Adapts communication style and medium to the audience needs.
- Effectively prepares and delivers difficult information.
- Demonstrates effective listening skills.
Leading the Program
- Communicate with peers, clients, and other stakeholders to gain support for the program and solicit input to improve the program.
- Has clear and concise communication. Leads and facilitates both live and virtual meetings.
- Keeps meetings on track, on topic, summarizes assigns, and publishes follow up items in a timely manner.
- Liaise with stakeholders and partners to ensure effective and efficient program delivery.
- Both leads trainings and acts as a “Help Desk” for questions.
Managing the Program
- Build and execute reports for management and key stakeholders.
- Manage the programs within approved budgets and maintain appropriate records.
- Identify, evaluate, and mitigate risks associated with program activities.
- Monitor program activities regularly and recommend changes to enhance the program, as appropriate.
- Ongoing creation of useful documents, FAQs, and videos to assist end users.
- Optimize tools, such as SharePoint Lists and Power Automate flows, to improve efficiencies.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years of Program Management experience
- Two or more years of experience in leading significant projects with multiple stakeholders
- Proven record of successful project management and organizational skills with critical attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to lead without authority and influence decision-makers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the company including Senior Leadership
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data, conduct primary research, and problem-solve
- Proven track record in developing and maintaining strategic relationships
- Applies discretion when dealing with sensitive/confidential information
- Ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously and adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 10% or as needed to other CDW locations
- Knowledge of Digital Velocity presales and/or delivery processes
- Consulting experience within a technical domain
- Experience automating routine workflows using productivity tools such as Power Automate