A culture of diverse perspectives. Coworkers who collaborate to go above and beyond. Motivated individuals who lead by example. This is what CDW is about. Our legacy of innovative thinking and vision for customer-centric technology position us for continued success in our industry—and for you in your career.
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic FP&A Senior Manager to join our team at CDW and be part of a dynamic and forward-thinking Finance organization that values innovation and continuous growth. As an FP&A Senior Manager, you will play a critical role in driving financial planning, analysis, and strategic decision-making for the company, while also leveraging data visualization to communicate complex financial insights effectively. This position partners closely with the C-suite and senior leadership and offers an excellent opportunity to make a significant impact on our organization's growth and success.
What you will do:
Provide leadership, direction and management to the team, business segments, and the company overall.
- Lead and manage a team to develop comprehensive financial forecasts, annual budgets, and long-term strategic plans, visualizing data to enhance clarity and understanding.
- Analyze financial data, key performance indicators (KPIs), and operational metrics and use data visualization techniques to provide clear and actionable insights and recommendations to the executive team.
- Be a thought leader for the development of a new data visualization centric reporting framework
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment of financial goals with overall business objectives.
- Develop and maintain financial models to support financial planning, scenario analysis, and sensitivity testing.
- Oversee monthly and quarterly financial reporting, variance analysis, and performance tracking against targets, using data visualization dashboards to facilitate better decision making.
- Support M&A activities, including financial due diligence, integration planning, and post-merger analysis.
- Monitor industry trends and market dynamics to identify opportunities and potential risks.
- Provide strategic financial guidance to support business initiatives and investment decisions.
- Automate and improve financial planning processes.
What we expect of you:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with internal and external stakeholders, including senior leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field. MBA preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Finance/Accounting related positions or internal candidates with 7 years Finance/Accounting experience.
- Minimum 4 years of progressive management experience or internal candidate with 2 years of previous management experience.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret complex financial data to drive business strategies, with expertise in data visualization tools and techniques.
- Exceptional proficiency in financial modeling and proficiency in using financial software and tools.
- Demonstrated experience in budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively interact with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strategic mindset and the ability to think critically, solve problems, and drive change.
- Leadership experience with a track record of successfully managing and developing high-performing teams.
What you can expect from us:
Diverse, award-winning culture and work/life benefits.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages along with a collaborative and supportive work environment.
- An inclusive culture that empowers you to bring your best true self and your best ideas. We know diverse perspectives lead to better problem solving and better solutions for our customers.
- A learning environment that empowers you to develop your career with comprehensive resources and support, ongoing education and skills-development training, and robust advancement opportunities.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage; coworker stock purchase program; paid vacation time and sick days; tuition reimbursement; coworker discounts; and other generous perks.
Who we are:
We make technology work so people can do great things.
CDW is a Fortune 500 technology solutions provider to business, government, education, and healthcare organizations in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. We help customers navigate and be successful in an ever-changing world by providing them the technology advice and solutions they need—when, where, and how they need them. We make technology work so that people can do great things.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.