Fueled by our shared passion and expertise, CDW delivers innovative technology solutions for our customers. We’re also committed to fostering an environment that embraces collaboration, celebrates integrity, inclusivity and individuality, and paves the path for personal and professional growth. Experience a life in balance and join us on the journey forward.
We are seeking a highly skilled AR Dispute Resolution Senior Consultant. As an AR Dispute Resolution Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for managing the dispute resolution process and resolving discrepancies including billing errors, discrepancies between invoices and purchase orders, incorrect delivery of goods or services and defective products in a timely and efficient manner as well as mentoring and coaching new coworkers. Your exceptional analytical and communication skills will play a vital role in ensuring accurate and prompt resolution, strengthening client relationships, and optimizing the overall financial health of our organization.
What you will do:
Collaborate with various departments, including sales, customer service, and collections, to gather necessary information and resolve customer disputes.
- Research disputes to determine facts and identify root cause and pathway to resolution
- Through metric driven means work with various departments to root causes of prevalent process failures that drive customer disputes.
- Ensure accurate, timely and appropriate responses to disputes within defined turnaround time requirements established by Management
- Maintain open disputes reporting and provide periodic status updates to leadership with anticipated resolution date
- Validate appropriate data from internal and third-party systems and ensure appropriate course of action is being pursued
- Engage in clear and professional communication with customers and stakeholders
- Maintain comprehensive records of all dispute-related activities, communications, and resolutions. Generate regular reports on dispute trends, aging, and resolution status for management review
- Continuously evaluate the dispute resolution process and identify opportunities for enhancement. Suggest and implement improvements to streamline workflows and enhance productivity
- Ensure compliance with company policies, accounting standards, and regulatory requirements during the dispute resolution process.
- Adhere to internal controls and maintain a high level of data accuracy and integrity
- Provide mentorship and support to junior team members, sharing knowledge and best practices to improve the overall performance of the Dispute team
What we expect of you:
Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 3 years of relevant AR, Credit, Accounting or Finance experience OR 7 years of relevant AR, Credit, Accounting or Finance experience OR 7 years of CDW experience
- Proven experience in accounts receivable or dispute resolution role, preferably with Fortune 200 organization
- Dispute Resolution software experience
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented mindset with excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities
- Strong negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively interact with customers and internal stakeholders
- Enterprise ERP Systems experience preferred
What you can expect from us:
Diverse, award-winning culture and work/life benefits.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages along with a collaborative and supportive work environment.
- An inclusive culture that empowers you to bring your best true self and your best ideas. We know diverse perspectives lead to better problem solving and better solutions for our customers.
- A learning environment that empowers you to develop your career with comprehensive resources and support, ongoing education and skills-development training, and robust advancement opportunities.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage; coworker stock purchase program; paid vacation time and sick days; tuition reimbursement; coworker discounts; and other generous perks.
Who we are:
We make technology work so people can do great things.
CDW is a Fortune 500 technology solutions provider to business, government, education, and healthcare organizations in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. We help customers navigate and be successful in an ever-changing world by providing them the technology advice and solutions they need—when, where, and how they need them. We make technology work so that people can do great things.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.