Fueled by our shared passion and expertise, CDW delivers innovative technology solutions for our customers. We’re also committed to fostering an environment that embraces collaboration, celebrates integrity, inclusivity and individuality, and paves the path for personal and professional growth. Experience a life in balance and join us on the journey forward.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced AR Services Consultant. As an AR Services Consultant you will be accountable for the services necessary to support Accounts Receivable such as rebills and cash application, optimizing cash flow, and minimizing bad debt. You will be responsible for maintaining an optimized process and will engage across the company with various stakeholders leveraging the strong relationships you have built to maintain the health of the portfolio and meet the needs of the business.
What you will do:
Support collections strategies, policies, and procedures to optimize cash flow, minimize bad debt, and reduce Days Sales Outstanding (DSO).
- Accountable for the timely application of cash and rebills, including both Customer and/or Partner Cases
- Responsible for compliance with relevant accounting standards, regulatory requirements, and company policies (This includes internal and SOX controls)
- Collaborate with Finance Service Providers to ensure the ongoing operational integration of the retained and outsourced teams
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of key requirements of the Finance Service Provider contract to ensure compliance and mitigate risk
- Continuously evaluate and improve collections processes and tools/systems to enhance operational efficiency and accuracy. Suggest and implement improvements to streamline workflows and enhance productivity
- Engage in clear and professional communication with customers and stakeholders
- Ensure the inclusion of the right stakeholders in relevant discussions and decisions
- Share insights to improvement opportunities/ root cause mitigation with upstream/downstream teams
- Proactively find ways to reduce reactive tasks, focus on preventative and detection opportunities
- Adhere to internal controls and maintain a high level of data accuracy and integrity
- Provide mentorship and support to junior team members, sharing knowledge and best practices to improve the overall performance of the AR Services team
What we expect of you:
Thorough knowledge of accounts receivable principles, practices, and regulations, including billing, collections, cash application, and credit management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 1 year of relevant AR, Credit, Accounting or Finance experience OR 5 years of relevant AR, Credit, Accounting or Finance experience OR 5 years of CDW experience
- Proven experience in AR, Credit, Accounting or Finance, preferably with a Fortune 200 organization
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented mindset with excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities
- Strong negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively interact with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Enterprise ERP Systems experience preferred
What you can expect from us:
Diverse, award-winning culture and work/life benefits.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages along with a collaborative and supportive work environment.
- An inclusive culture that empowers you to bring your best true self and your best ideas. We know diverse perspectives lead to better problem solving and better solutions for our customers.
- A learning environment that empowers you to develop your career with comprehensive resources and support, ongoing education and skills-development training, and robust advancement opportunities.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage; coworker stock purchase program; paid vacation time and sick days; tuition reimbursement; coworker discounts; and other generous perks.
Who we are:
We make technology work so people can do great things.
CDW is a Fortune 500 technology solutions provider to business, government, education, and healthcare organizations in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. We help customers navigate and be successful in an ever-changing world by providing them the technology advice and solutions they need—when, where, and how they need them. We make technology work so that people can do great things.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.