Fueled by our shared passion and expertise, CDW delivers innovative technology solutions for our customers. We’re also committed to fostering an environment that embraces collaboration, celebrates integrity, inclusivity and individuality, and paves the path for personal and professional growth. Experience a life in balance and join us on the journey forward.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced AR Transformation Senior Consultant to join our finance team. As an AR Transformation Senior Consultant, you will be an integral part of our transformation team, working closely with various departments and leadership to identify opportunities for improvement, develop transformation strategies, and drive change initiatives that lead to enhanced organizational performance and culture.
What you will do:
Collaborate with department heads and leadership to formulate transformation strategies that align with organizational objectives
- Conduct thorough assessments of internal processes, workflows, and structures. Identify areas requiring transformation and efficiency improvement through data analysis and stakeholder feedback
- Through metric driven means work with various departments to fix root causes of prevalent process failures that drive customer disputes and internal rework
- Create comprehensive transformation roadmaps outlining milestones, timelines, and resource requirements
- Lead the implementation of transformation initiatives within the organization
- Develop and execute change management plans, communication strategies, and training programs to facilitate smooth transitions and minimize resistance to change
- Establish strong working relationships with cross-functional teams and key stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Engage in open dialogue to gain support and alignment for transformation efforts.
- Utilize data and key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the progress and impact of transformation projects
- Continuously evaluate and adjust strategies to optimize outcomes
- Stay current with industry best practices, emerging trends, and innovative technologies related to transformation and change management. Apply this knowledge to drive continuous improvement efforts.
- Maintain detailed project documentation, including project plans, status reports, and post-implementation evaluations
- Supply regular updates to senior management and relevant stakeholders on project progress
- Provide mentorship and support to junior team members, sharing knowledge and best practices to improve the overall performance of the Metrics and Transformation team
What we expect of you:
Proven track record of success in process improvement, systems implementation, and project management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 3 years of relevant AR, Credit, Accounting or Finance experience OR 7 years of relevant AR, Credit, Accounting or Finance experience OR 7 years of CDW experience
- Proven experience in a finance transformation role, preferably with Fortune 200 organization
- Highly collaborative with ability to bring diverse groups and stakeholders together driving transformation, execution, and results
- Detail-oriented mindset with excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities
- Strong negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively interact with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Enterprise ERP Systems experience preferred
What you can expect from us:
Diverse, award-winning culture and work/life benefits.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages along with a collaborative and supportive work environment.
- An inclusive culture that empowers you to bring your best true self and your best ideas. We know diverse perspectives lead to better problem solving and better solutions for our customers.
- A learning environment that empowers you to develop your career with comprehensive resources and support, ongoing education and skills-development training, and robust advancement opportunities.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage; coworker stock purchase program; paid vacation time and sick days; tuition reimbursement; coworker discounts; and other generous perks.
Who we are:
We make technology work so people can do great things.
CDW is a Fortune 500 technology solutions provider to business, government, education, and healthcare organizations in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. We help customers navigate and be successful in an ever-changing world by providing them the technology advice and solutions they need—when, where, and how they need them. We make technology work so that people can do great things.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.