A culture of diverse perspectives. Coworkers who collaborate to go above and beyond. Motivated individuals who lead by example. This is what CDW is about. Our legacy of innovative thinking and vision for customer-centric technology position us for continued success in our industry—and for you in your career.
As part of our energetic ServiceNow Solutions team, you will collaborate to provide best-in-class ServiceNow solutions, translate ideas visually to convey the CDW brand, and drive value across our organization—from sales through delivery.
What you will do:
As a SNS Portfolio Manager, you will be responsible for leading the activities surrounding the business analysis, service development, practice management, and Sales/PreSales/Delivery enablement of a ServiceNow Business Unit Practice (e.g. CSM, HR, ITAM, ITOM, ITSM, etc.) while maintaining a high standard of quality and practice leadership.
Establishes a catalog of services for your BU:
- Creates PreSales/Sales collateral (Battlecard, Sell Sheet, scoping questions, roles required, resourcing requirements, SOW language, etc.) using standards set by Service Owner
- Reviews each ServiceNow release and revamps collateral as feature-sets change
- Works with ServiceNow to certify BU-specific offerings so ServiceNow can sell them
- Assists AEs in creating a pipeline of opportunities to meet/exceed annual goals for your BU
- Enables AEs to ask the appropriate questions, identify potential solutions, and understand where to get additional support
- Works across other CDW groups to collaborate on cross-sell opportunities
- Enables FSAs to appropriately scope engagements based on objective measures
- Enables FSAs to create accurate SOWs quickly and efficiently
- Provides support to FSAs during the sales cycle as needed for customer meetings, demos, scoping, sizing, etc.
- Provides additional support for the non-standard (20%) solutions
- Compares project actuals to baselines and adjusts where necessary
- Enables the Project Services BU verticals with best practice and latest information
- Develops and leads Development Journeys in your BU
- Collaborates on delivery-related artifacts (agendas, presentations, workflows, demo scripts, base stories, etc.)
- Is part of the Executive Awareness and Go-to-Green teams to assist with escalations
- 20% billable
- Develops regular cadence with ServiceNow and aligns BU to their go-to-market strategy
- Capable of having executive conversations on value, potential, business case and driving opportunities
- Presents at marketing events and conferences as needed
- Participates in Post Project Reviews (PPRs) and improves services where necessary
- Develops metrics to measure BU success
- Reports on success weekly/monthly/quarterly as needed
- Collects and ensures accuracy of pipeline of business for their BU
- Collaborates with BU and Service Managers on bench capacity needs
What we expect of you:
Bring your passion for creating a set of services within our ServiceNow Business Unit that will appeal to a large customer base, are well laid out and easy for our consultants to deliver, and drive business growth and success.
- 10+ years of large-scale, enterprise-class planning, design, implementation and support experience
- 5+ years of consulting experience, product management, or relevant in-field experience
- Certified System Administrator (CSA) certified
- CIS certification(s) for the domain(s) you are responsible for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, a related technical degree or equivalent preferred
- Proven experience building and managing a program/practice for a business unit/organization within the ServiceNow Platform
- Proven presales skills, including the ability to customize solutions, facilitate product demonstrations and effectively communicate ServiceNow value proposition and key differentiators to prospects
- Excellent communications skills both orally and written with the ability to effectively interact with stakeholders and various cross functional teams as well as customers
- Excellent analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to understand data findings to draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations
- Proven ability to proactively collaborate and build relationships, take initiative, creatively problem solve , and deliver against business goals and objectives
- Experience working collaboratively with product management, product marketing and product development
- Proficiency with the ServiceNow Platform or exhibits technical expertise in SaaS/cloud applications with the ability to learn new technology
- Familiarity with the Partner Success Center on the ServiceNow Partner Portal
- Experience selling into Federal government is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 25%
What you can expect from us:
Diverse, award-winning culture and work/life benefits.
- An inclusive culture that empowers you to bring your best true self and your best ideas. We know diverse perspectives lead to better problem solving and better solutions for our customers.
- A learning environment that empowers you to develop your career with comprehensive resources and support, ongoing education and skills-development training, and robust advancement opportunities.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage; coworker stock purchase program; paid vacation time and sick days; tuition reimbursement; coworker discounts; and other generous perks.
Who we are:
We make technology work so people can do great things.
CDW is a Fortune 500 technology solutions provider to business, government, education, and healthcare organizations in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. We help customers navigate and be successful in an everchanging world by providing them the technology advice and solutions they need—when, where, and how they need them.
CDW is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.