Fueled by our shared passion and expertise, CDW delivers innovative technology solutions for our customers. We’re also committed to fostering an environment that embraces collaboration, celebrates integrity, inclusivity and individuality, and paves the path for personal and professional growth. Experience a life in balance and join us on the journey.
We are seeking a highly skilled AR Billing Supervisor to join our Finance team. As an AR Billing Supervisor, you will be accountable for leading a high-performing team of billing consultants. You will be responsible for ensuring that invoices are accurate and timely, and all billing disputes are resolved. You will engage across the company with various stakeholders leveraging the strong relationships you have built to maintain the health of the portfolio and meet the needs of the business.
What you will do:
As a critical member of the Finance team, the AR Billing Supervisor will play a vital role in developing and implementing new billing processes and procedures.
- Research and recommend changes to the Billing Process when failures or errors occur
- Work with cross functional teams to identify automate billing processes opportunities and make recommendations to define strategies and improve processes including system changes and enhancements
- Serve as an escalation point for the team and make decisions on unique circumstances
- Proactively knowledge share on best practices to improve the overall performance of the Billing team
- Identify billing issues and determine best course of action including engaging appropriate partners
- Monitor the performance of billing and collection process and resolve billing disputes
- Stay up to date on changes in billing and collection laws and regulations
- Track and report on billing performance metrics
- Mediate disputes between parties, determine resolution and facilitate communications
- Determine ways to reduce reactive tasks and create processes focused on preventative and detection opportunities
- Ensures self/team takes accountability and ownership of problems and finding the best solution for involved stakeholders
- Share insights to improvement opportunities/ root cause mitigation with upstream/downstream teams
- Partner with AR Services manager to lead billing team, providing guidance, training, and mentoring to drive high performance and employee development
- Set individual performance targets and hold coworkers/ Finance Service Provider accountable to those expectations
- Provide timely feedback as needed related to performance management, skill coaching, etc.
What we expect of you:
In-depth knowledge of accounts receivable principles, practices, and regulations, including billing, collections, cash application, and credit management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 3 years of relevant AR, Credit, Accounting or Finance experience including 1 year of Leadership experience OR 7 years of relevant AR, Credit, Accounting or Finance experience including 1 year of Leadership experience OR 7 years of CDW experience including 1 year of Leadership experience
- Proven experience in billing, preferably with a Fortune 200 organization
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and meet deadlines
- Prioritize overall organization goals/ success along with team and individual goals/success
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions
- Detail-oriented mindset with excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities
- Experience with financial dispute resolution software and tools
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain trusting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills, with a track record of successfully leading and developing high-performing teams
- Ability to influence and lead those you do not directly manage
- Experience with process improvement initiatives and implementing automation or technology solutions
- Has a growth mindset regarding change experience in embracing change to improve the organization
What you can expect from us:
Diverse, award-winning culture and work/life benefits.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages along with a collaborative and supportive work environment.
- An inclusive culture that empowers you to bring your best true self and your best ideas. We know diverse perspectives lead to better problem solving and better solutions for our customers.
- A learning environment that empowers you to develop your career with comprehensive resources and support, ongoing education and skills-development training, and robust advancement opportunities.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage; coworker stock purchase program; paid vacation time and sick days; tuition reimbursement; coworker discounts; and other generous perks.
Who we are:
We make technology work so people can do great things.
CDW is a Fortune 500 technology solutions provider to business, government, education, and healthcare organizations in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. We help customers navigate and be successful in an ever-changing world by providing them the technology advice and solutions they need—when, where, and how they need them. We make technology work so that people can do great things.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.