A culture of diverse perspectives. Coworkers who collaborate to go above and beyond. Motivated individuals who lead by example. This is what CDW is about. Our legacy of innovative thinking and vision for customer-centric technology position us for continued success in our industry—and for you in your career.
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Senior Manager, Credit to join our team at CDW and be part of a dynamic and forward-thinking Finance organization that values innovation and continuous growth. As Senior Manager, Credit, you will play a critical role in leading the credit team in managing customer credit risk, meeting customer needs, and developing and growing a high performing team of individuals. You will also be involved in developing and implementing new credit solutions and policies, as well as improving and optimizing existing solutions and policies. This position partners closely with Sales, Accounts Receivable and Senior Leadership across CDW and offers an excellent opportunity to make a significant impact on our organization's growth and success.
What you will do:
Provide leadership, direction, and management to the CDW credit team.
- Be a thought leader for innovation and change within the Credit department, continuously improving processes, challenging the status quo, supporting the development, deployment and adoption of the new credit strategy, technologies and tools.
- Lead and guide coworkers in the analysis of customer financial and credit data for large/complex transactions to provide clear recommendations for order credit decisions.
- Lead and manage a team that establishes and manages customer credit limits, releases orders, and manages order fraud for the U.S. and Canada businesses.
- Ensure credit limits are updated and orders released in a timely manner including maximizing automation.
- Build a high performing team through coaching, developing and upskilling the team to support their professional growth as well as the growth of the organization.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships and rapport across Sales through transparent communication and consistent engagement.
- Monitor customer credit risk, identifying and resolving and potential credit risk issues in partnership with sales.
- Monitor economic trends and market dynamics to identify opportunities and potential risks.
- Provide periodic operational reporting, KPI performance, and analysis of operations.
- Provide recommendations for managing overall portfolio risk.
What we expect of you:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in corporate credit related positions
- Minimum 6 years of progressive management experience
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret financial and credit data to arrive at a decision or recommendation that is well thought out and with a clear rationale.
- Demonstrated understanding of macroeconomic and industry factors and how they impact credit risk.
- Track record of improving processes, driving automation, all while maintaining appropriate credit risk control
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively interact and build partnerships with stakeholders and customers at all levels.
- Strategic mindset and the ability to think critically, solve problems, and drive change.
- Flexibility and creativity in finding solutions to transactional and process related challenges.
- Leadership experience with a track record of successfully developing and managing high-performing teams.
What you can expect from us:
Diverse, award-winning culture and work/life benefits.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages along with a collaborative and supportive work environment.
- An inclusive culture that empowers you to bring your best true self and your best ideas. We know diverse perspectives lead to better problem solving and better solutions for our customers.
- A learning environment that empowers you to develop your career with comprehensive resources and support, ongoing education and skills-development training, and robust advancement opportunities.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage; coworker stock purchase program; paid vacation time and sick days; tuition reimbursement; coworker discounts; and other generous perks.
Who we are:
We make technology work so people can do great things.
CDW is a Fortune 500 technology solutions provider to business, government, education, and healthcare organizations in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. We help customers navigate and be successful in an ever-changing world by providing them the technology advice and solutions they need—when, where, and how they need them. We make technology work so that people can do great things.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.