Fueled by our shared passion and expertise, CDW delivers innovative technology solutions for our customers. We’re also committed to fostering an environment that embraces collaboration, celebrates integrity, inclusivity, and individuality, and paves the path for personal and professional growth. Experience a life in balance and join us on the journey forward.
We are seeking a highly skilled AR Associate Billing Consultant to join our finance team. As an AR Associate Billing Consultant, you will provide expert advice and assistance to the finance department in all aspects of billing. You will develop and implement billing policies and procedures, resolve billing disputes, and optimize billing processes.
What you will do:
As a critical part of the Finance team, the AR Associate Billing Consultant will play a significant role in resolving billing disputes.
- Research and recommend changes to the Billing Process when failures or errors occur
- Work with cross functional teams to identify automate billing processes opportunities and make recommendations to define strategies and improve processes including system changes and enhancements
- Serve as an escalation point for the team and make decisions on unique circumstances
- Proactively knowledge share on best practices to improve the overall performance of the Billing team
- Identify billing issues and determine best course of action including engaging appropriate partners
- Educate and train finance staff on billing best practices
- Engage in clear and professional communication with customers and stakeholders
- Stay up to date on changes in billing and collection laws and regulations
- Confirm compliance with company policies, accounting standards, and regulatory requirements during the dispute resolution process
- Adhere to internal controls and maintain a high level of data accuracy and integrity
What we expect of you:
In-depth knowledge of accounts receivable principles, practices, and regulations, including billing, collections, cash application, and credit management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field OR 4 years of relevant AR, Credit, Accounting or Finance experience OR 4 years of CDW experience
- Proven experience in billing, preferably with a Fortune 200 organization
- Strong understanding of cash application principles and practices
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented mindset with excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities
- Experience with financial dispute resolution software and tools
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively interact with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Enterprise ERP Systems experience preferred
What you can expect from us:
Diverse, award-winning culture and work/life benefits.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages along with a collaborative and supportive work environment.
- An inclusive culture that empowers you to bring your best true self and your best ideas. We know diverse perspectives lead to better problem solving and better solutions for our customers.
- A learning environment that empowers you to develop your career with comprehensive resources and support, ongoing education and skills-development training, and robust advancement opportunities.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage; coworker stock purchase program; paid vacation time and sick days; tuition reimbursement; coworker discounts; and other generous perks.
Who we are:
We make technology work so people can do great things.
CDW is a Fortune 500 technology solutions provider to business, government, education, and healthcare organizations in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. We help customers navigate and be successful in an ever-changing world by providing them the technology advice and solutions they need—when, where, and how they need them. We make technology work so that people can do great things.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.