CDW – Integrated Security delivers a unified approach to addressing data risk through a unique combination of service offerings. CDW has brought together industry-leading expertise in cyber security, identity governance and access management, data privacy and analytics, internal audit, and hands-on training services, giving companies everything needed to plan and develop effective risk and security programs. By integrating these services, we provide our clients with the flexible support they need to protect and leverage data across any part of their organization. Simply put, CDW is the next generation of risk management.
As a Senior Solution Advisor, you will enhance CDW’s presence, market share, and revenue growth in the Advisory / Management Consulting market. Specifically, you will execute the full sales lifecycle for enterprise Advisory related projects — strategic account planning, researching, prospecting, relationship-building, partnering with software vendors, and opportunity identification, pursuit, and closure, as well as all aspects of account growth.
Your skilled experience will enable you to quickly embrace CDW’s integrated sales approach, demonstrating the ability to open further opportunities for our other service offerings, including, but not limited:
- Exemplary displays of business ethics, integrity and corporate citizenship in daily interactions with clients and prospects, fellow employees, and the community at large
- Supports the business development team in qualifying opportunities that come from inbound leads by working both with the BD team members directly and with the client
- Responsible for managing BD-team needs during the course of a deal cycle as it relates to SME support within the Digital Infrastructure Security Business Unit; coordinating the proper security resources and bringing the into meetings and scoping discussions / proposal reviews as needed to ensure we are presenting accurate and timely proposals to the customer.
- Supports the BD team security-related pre-sales motions during the deal cycle, including but not limited to proposal creation, SOW creation and SOW scoping exercises, building presentation material, responding to RFPs (technical response content), SOW refinement, and client Q&A during the course of the sales process
- Acts as a strategic solution advisor to the customer for any security-related opportunities under the direction of the IAM pre sales manager.
- Provides input and recommendations to the customer around their overall IAM strategy and approach to working with us on an engagement.
- Builds business justification documentation and ROI documentation as needed to enable budget approvals that will drive a sale
- Establishes trust with the customer and becomes a trusted advisor to the client for IAM-related services
- Has an exemplary understanding of our partner product capabilities and security services, including an in-depth knowledge of our deployment methodologies and approach
- Works closely with all our security software partners as needed to provide information to the customer
- Responsible for working with the BD team to mature security pipeline opportunities to closure
- Ability to present a high-level overview to client on CDW Service Offerings
- Acts as a good steward of CDW to ensure deals hit margin targets and acceptable payment terms
- Maintains good relations with the Company’s existing clients and prospects
- Regional travel as needed
- At least 5 years in Identity and Access Management industry in a technical delivery or technical sales support role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Other preferred qualifications:
- Experience in client-facing or customer-facing role; customer service background
- Prefer individuals with consulting and services background
- Very strong writing and communication skills
- Very strong presentation skills
- Proven success supporting sales and/or delivery teams
- Any security-specific or IAM product-specific sales or technical certifications are a plus: CISSP, SANS GIAC, etc.