Fueled by our shared passion and expertise, CDW delivers innovative technology solutions for our customers. We’re also committed to fostering an environment that embraces collaboration, celebrates integrity, inclusivity, and individuality, and paves the path for personal and professional growth. Experience a life in balance and join us on the journey forward.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced AR Partner Finance Consultant to join our finance team. As an AR Partner Finance Consultant, you will work closely with our finance and Partner and Product Management teams to ensure that our partnerships are financially sound and mutually beneficial. You will engage across the company with various stakeholders leveraging the strong relationships you have built to maintain the health of the portfolio and meet the needs of the business.
What you will do:
Act as a liaison between Finance and Partner and Product Management (PPM) to track programs such as marketing plans and VIR programs by quarter and for the full year.
- Research standards to implement across all partner programs
- Research and analyze discrepancies with Partner records and reconcile to internal records.
- Ensure the tracking, billing, and collecting for all Sales Incentives
- Supervise the cash collection and application process and provide updates on collection issues
- Serve as the primary contact between vendor representatives (Partner) and Partner Finance for the relevant programs
- Continuously analyze and reconcile records and deliverables.
- Suggest and implement improvements to streamline workflows and enhance productivity
- Oversee billing and claiming process for all Vendor Funded Programs: Market Development Funds/Cooperative Advertising, Sales Incentives, VIRs and Partner Funded Headcount
- Handle processing of vendor claims, analyze disputes, and discuss collection issues with Partner and Product Management
- Coordinate with Partner and Product Management to ensure the effective and timely application of available in-house funds
- Build and maintain strong relationships with external partners, serving as the primary financial point of contact
- Provide mentorship and support to junior team members, sharing knowledge and best practices to improve the overall performance of the Partner Finance team
What we expect of you:
Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 1 year of relevant AR, Credit, Accounting or Finance experience OR 5 years of relevant AR, Credit, Accounting or Finance experience OR 5 years of CDW experience
- Proven experience in AR, Credit, Accounting or Finance, preferably with a Fortune 200 organization
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented mindset with excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities
- Strong negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively interact with customers and internal stakeholders
- Enterprise ERP Systems experience preferred
What you can expect from us:
Diverse, award-winning culture and work/life benefits.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages along with a collaborative and supportive work environment.
- An inclusive culture that empowers you to bring your best true self and your best ideas. We know diverse perspectives lead to better problem solving and better solutions for our customers.
- A learning environment that empowers you to develop your career with comprehensive resources and support, ongoing education and skills-development training, and robust advancement opportunities.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage; coworker stock purchase program; paid vacation time and sick days; tuition reimbursement; coworker discounts; and other generous perks.
Who we are:
We make technology work so people can do great things.
CDW is a Fortune 500 technology solutions provider to business, government, education, and healthcare organizations in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. We help customers navigate and be successful in an ever-changing world by providing them the technology advice and solutions they need—when, where, and how they need them. We make technology work so that people can do great things.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.