This job posting is no longer active
Let’s change the world together
CDW is building teams that are growing service offerings to our customers. A successful Associate Consulting Engineer (ACE) will immerse in a close-knit group of technology leaders to collaborate and master with. Hone your learning by partnering with skilled engineers that value your ideas and perspectives. The program is a meaningful, industry-leading training program for people who have real passion for technology, an aptitude for problem solving, and a drive for customer dedication. Further expand your knowledge, gain hands-on experience with leading-edge technology, while accelerating your career dreams. Upon completion of the program, you will advance into an Engineer Consultant on CDW’s services team where you will continue to accelerate your career.
What you’ll be doing:
CDW is the leading Enterprise Networking and Wireless solutions provider. By joining our team, you will be partnered with industry leading Engineers, Consultants, Technical Architects, and Solution Architects to help enable your success. CDW is honored by holding the highest level of certifications and accreditations with our partners.
· Authorized to work for CDW in the United States; immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position
· Valid U.S. driver’s license
· BA/BS including concentration in: Computer Science, Network Engineering, or related discipline or one of the following:
o 3+ years relevant practical experience in switch, routers, firewalls, or wireless, or; relevant practical experience plus one or more applicable technology related certifications (certifications to be in active standing)
o Physically able to to 50 lbs. of equipment
o Ability to travel up to 50% (can vary by location)
o Ability to work select weekends and/or after hours when business needs arise
· At least 1 semester or equivalent experience configuring or supporting some or all: switch, routers, firewalls, wireless
· Experience in planning, deployment and operational support of advanced technologies and applications.
· 1-3 years network administration experience
· Consulting experience
· Strong written/verbal communication
Salary range: $64,000 - $74,240, depending on experience and skill set
Annual bonus target of 5% subject to terms and conditions of plan
Benefits overview: https://cdw.benefit-info.com/
Salary ranges may be subject to geographic differentials