Fueled by our shared passion and expertise, CDW delivers innovative technology solutions for our customers. We’re also committed to fostering an environment that embraces collaboration, celebrates integrity, inclusivity, and individuality, and paves the path for personal and professional growth. Experience a life in balance and join us on the journey forward.
The Head of Risk Consulting Advisory Services provides the strategic vision, cultural leadership and leads service delivery for CDW’s Program Strategy, Risk Management and Compliance group within the Security Organization. This leader is responsible for developing culture, strategy, and operations to deliver ongoing and ever-evolving best-in-class services to help customers accelerate their Digital Transformation initiatives. The Head of Risk Consulting Advisory Services works to build and scale a services business, in a bold, fast-moving, transparent, and values-led organization to enable customer and company success.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Develop strategic plans to build and continue to evolve CDW Security’s Risk Consulting and Cyber Security Data Privacy Business
- Develop continuous services in conjunction with other CDW leadership that is aligned to enterprise and commercial market segments, including value positioning, scope of services, collateral, pricing and performance.
- Focus on excellence in risk management and address the unique needs of our team, including developing talent and individual goals and aspirations, team spirit and confidence, and sense of cultural and organizational value.
- Lead delivery of consulting, education, and implementation services to our to our sales team, presales team, and customers.
- Oversee resource management, project delivery and operational success metrics of the practice.
- Be accountable for services financial goals and metrics, including revenue, gross margin, individual/team revenue contribution and individual/team utilization.
- Own operational metrics, such as time-to-value, customer satisfaction and on-time completion of projects.
- Build and scale global service operations (i.e., people, process, systems and tools) to deliver a best-in-class customer experience while building an effective and efficient delivery methodologies
- Act as an evangelist for services, assisting sales with selling and serving as an executive sponsor for our most strategic customers and shoring up presales when required.
- Help to invent, then develop and manage new practices with regards to delivering best of class services.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise risk management and/or cyber security industry
- Worked with multiple organizations on developing, implementing and operationalizing enterprise risk management programs, including the creation of policies and procedures, risk profiles and risk frameworks
- Understanding of how to identify, assess and mitigate strategic, operational, technological and financial risks at all levels of an organization
- Must know how to invoke collaboration between risk and first line of business functions
- Experience working with C-Suite and Board Members (CRO, CAE, CFO, CIO, CTO, CISO)
- Understands quantitative and qualitative risk analysis and risk exposures underlying common security frameworks, standards and compliance regulations
- Experience working on complex projects and business challenges.
- Bachelor of Business, Accounting, MIS, Cybersecurity, or related field of study or equivalent industry experience
- Enterprise management experience, leading teams at scale
- Understanding of core risk management and compliance concepts, such as: eGRC, Integrated Risk Management, Segregation of Duties, Change Management, Backup & Recovery, Data Classification and Labeling, Control Rationalization, Fraud Control, Regulatory Readiness and Compliance, Business Process Improvement, SOX, NYDFS, FTC, ESG Compliance, SOC 1 & 2 Reporting, Third Party Risk Management, Internal Audit – Co-Sourcing & Outsourcing, MITRE Risk Framework, Global and State Data Privacy Regulations, PCI controls, Internal Audit Functions, Security Operations, Risk Analytics, Project Management, Recovery and Resolution Planning
- 5+ years of experience managing, leading and/or delivering professional services or consulting teams
- Subject matter expertise to facilitate client interactions and drive the execution of complex client engagements in the Risk Consulting, IT, Financial Audit, Compliance, and Data Privacy fields.
- Proven experience building and leading a team of 50-100+ people in fast-paced, growing company
- Experience in a mix of industries including some or all of the following: retail, wholesale, manufacturing, distribution and/or medical.
- Experience managing technical, cross-functional services teams (e.g., consulting, implementation, trainers, project managers) as well as managing delivery partners.
- Ability to be an evangelist for CDW customers and serve according to CDW’s values
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- CPA, CISA, CISM, CRISC or CISSP certified
- Experience at Big 4 consulting firm(s) or financial services or other highly regulated industry (energy/utilities, healthcare, finance)
What you can expect from us:
Diverse, award-winning culture and work/life benefits.
An inclusive culture that empowers you to bring your best true self and your best ideas. We know diverse perspectives lead to better problem solving and better solutions for our customers.
A learning environment that empowers you to develop your career with comprehensive resources and support, ongoing education and skills-development training, and robust advancement opportunities.
Health, dental, and vision coverage; coworker stock purchase program; paid vacation time and sick days; tuition reimbursement; coworker discounts; and other generous perks.
Who we are:
We make technology work so people can do great things.
CDW is a Fortune 500 technology solutions provider to business, government, education, and healthcare organizations in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. We help customers navigate and be successful in an ever-changing world by providing them with the technology advice and solutions they need—when, where, and how they need them. We make technology work so that people can do great things.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.