This job posting is no longer active
The Associate Analyst, eCommerce is responsible for helping support data analysis and insights based reporting to allow for improved decision-making for better business outcomes in eCommerce. The analyst will work with analytics stakeholders, eCommerce stakeholders, and the key departments to identify data-driven insights and find areas of opportunity.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Utilize Adobe Analytics, database querying, data manipulation and statistical analysis to provide business support to eCommerce, especially specific product teams.
Assist in implementation of reporting in automated business intelligence environment.
Support the leveraging of marketing channel and advanced customer analytics to assess and make strategic recommendations to improve company performance.
Manipulate data in SAS/SQL/Hadoop environment to create actionable insights which align to business objectives.
Accurately differentiate the contributing marketing signals from the noise in evaluation of multi-channel campaign analytics.
Work with marketing analytics coworkers in helping implement a data-driven culture focused on continually improving the understanding of the customer.
Collaborate with internal marketing and eCommerce stakeholders to find opportunities to increase the efficiency of marketing activities.
Assist in finding insights and create recommendations via written and verbal communications that can be understood by a broad audience.
Support the evaluation of ongoing analytics and insights needs from stakeholders.
Establish & maintains strong relationships with key stakeholders in eCommerce, Marketing, PPM and Sales to drive actionable insights.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Graduate degree with a concentration on Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering.
Other Required Qualifications
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to problem solve independently. Able to analyze large volumes of raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Highly detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with and present to all stakeholders.
- Proven ability to identify areas of opportunity for existing practices/processes and execute appropriate improvements.
- History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- 1 year analytics experience, including but not limited to: Web analytics, marketing analysis, database marketing, marketing automation, market research, sales analysis, financial analysis, econometrics, or statistics.
- Tableau experience a strong plus.
- Relational database experience, such as SQL a strong plus.
Job Category: E-Commerce
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%