Are you passionate about starting or growing your sales career? Do you have a passion for technology? At CDW, we are “People Who Get IT.” Our entry level, inside sales Account Representatives begin their career at CDW with award winning, paid training so they can design customized, cost effective solutions for their customers. Account Representatives craft and build consultative, long-term relationships with business, government, education, and healthcare customers nationwide. If you are ambitious, money motivated and dedicated, look no further than CDW.
- Outbound calling to potential and established customers everyday
- Establishing and growing relationships with key executives and decision makers
- Overcoming customer objections to close sales and educate customers on the value of doing business with CDW
- Positioning CDW’s solutions as a strategic advantage to our customers’ long term needs
- Maintaining CDW’s values and Philosophies of Success
- Guaranteed base salary PLUS uncapped commission potential
- Awesome partner incentives such as TVs, tablets, trips, sporting events and cash
- Career advancement opportunities. Over 88% of Sales Managers were Account Representatives prior to their move into sales management
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits. CDW invests in all aspects of your wellbeing
- Company paid vacation and sick time
- Profit sharing, 401K and coworker stock purchase program
- Thinking of continuing your education? CDW provides tuition reimbursement
- We give back with on-going community involvement opportunities and our charitable match program
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces and workspaces of more than 250,000 companies, from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, combined with the expertise of our specialists, there is no request too big or too small. Our coworkers across the globe are working together to bring technology to life for our customers.
Join the People Who Get IT.
Awards and Recognition
- Ranked #189 on the Fortune 500 list
- Ranked #137 on Forbes’ list of America’s Best Employers
- Ranked #81 on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work U.S. (2018)
- Ranked #41 on Top 100 Military Friendly Employers by G.I. Jobs
- Ranked #17 on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT"
- Ranked #13 on 2017 Best for Vets: Employers list by Military Times
- Ranked #13 on Glassdoor’s list of the Top 25 Companies for Culture and Values
- Recognized as a Top 5 Chicago Performer by The Chicago Network Census for high number of women in executive roles
- Recognized Thomas Richards on Glassdoor’s list of the highest-rated CEOs in 2017 (#23)
- Recognized Thomas Richards as one of the 25 most influential executives in 2017 by CRN (#17)
- Recognized on U.S. Veterans Magazine’s 2017 Best of the Best list
- Strong sales drive and aspiration to win
- Proficient with Microsoft Office in addition to basic computer knowledge
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to multitask. We help you with this by providing dual monitor setups
- Effective communication skills to aid in forming relationships with your customers and coworkers