Are you passionate about starting or growing your sales career? Do you have a passion for technology? At CDW, we are “People Who Get IT.” Our entry level, inside sales Account Representatives begin their career at CDW with award winning, paid training so they can design customized, cost effective solutions for their customers. Account Representatives craft and build consultative, long-term relationships with businesses, government, education, and healthcare customers nationwide. If you are ambitious, money motivated and dedicated, look no further than CDW.
- Outbound calling to potential and established customers everyday
- Establishing and growing relationships with key executives and decision makers
- Overcoming customer objections to close sales and educate customers on the values of doing business with CDW
- Positioning CDW’s solutions as a strategic advantage to our customers’ long term needs
- Maintaining CDW’s values and Philosophies of Success
CDW is a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. A Fortune 500 company with multi-national capabilities, CDW was founded in 1984 and employs more than 8,700 coworkers. For the twelve months ended December 31, 2017, the company generated net sales of approximately $15 billion.
Awards and Recognition
- Ranked #199 on the Fortune 500 list
- Ranked #337 on Forbes’ list of America’s Best Employers
- Ranked #81 on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work U.S. (2018)
- Ranked #41 on Top 100 Military Friendly Employers by G.I. Jobs
- Ranked #17 on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT"
- Ranked #13 on 2017 Best for Vets: Employers list by Military Times
- Ranked #13 on Glassdoor’s list of the Top 25 Companies for Culture and Values
- Recognized as a Top 5 Chicago Performer by The Chicago Network Census for high number of women in executive roles
- Recognized Thomas Richards on Glassdoor’s list of the highest-rated CEOs in 2017 (#23)
Recognized Thomas Richards as one of the 25 most influential executives in 2017 by CRN (#17)
Recognized on U.S. Veterans Magazine’s 2017 Best of the Best list