This job posting is no longer active
CDW Campus Interns make a valuable impact at their university without leaving campus. The CDW Campus Intern Program is a dynamic experience that allows students to experience CDW’s culture by working with an experienced team of problem solvers that win together. CDW values our coworker’s work/life balance and it’s reflected by the design of our Campus Intern Program. As a Campus Intern, you will have the flexibility of balancing your academic work load by mapping out your own schedule with no commute.
As a Campus Intern, you will directly enhance the technology footprint at your University while gaining customer-facing experience. You are responsible for fostering the connection between IT departments, University Administration and CDW to maximize the student technology experience on campus and ultimately ensure that students get the most out of their college investment. CDW Campus Interns are active year-around working on campus.
How You’ll Grow
You will sharpen your communication skills and gain hands-on exposure in a cutting-edge industry by learning beyond the classroom. CDW Campus Interns work directly with a dedicated Intern Program Manager and Sales team receiving 4-weeks paid training and ongoing mentorship. Beyond the formal training, you’ll collaborate with the team to learn how to strategically add value to the customer experience. You will receive opportunities to participate in ongoing training over the course of the internship including: Job Shadowing, LiveMeeting, Webinars, Online Training Modules, Vendor-Sponsored Events, and regular conference calls.
- Serve as a liaison between the CDW Sales team, your University and Fortune 500 technology partners
- Network, build and maintain relationships with our existing customers across various departments on your campus
- Research technology trends and identify opportunities how CDW can be more strategic on Campus
- Educate existing customers on the CDW partnership by highlighting the value and expertise offered to the University
- Sophomore or Junior enrolled in an undergraduate program at the University indicated in job title
- Effective problem-solving skills, analytical aptitude and the ability to learn quickly
- Strong organization and time management skills to work in an independent environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of an organization
- Availability to work on campus for 15-25 hours/week within standard business hours, year-round
- Must be authorized to work for CDW in the United States, immigration sponsorship (H1-B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position
Job Category: Campus Intern
Job Type: Part-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%