This job posting is no longer active
Are you looking to gain experience in Engineering and Managed Services for a Fortune 200 Information Technology company? CDW is the "real world" experience you're looking for. We want fresh, youthful minds to work (and play) with some of the smartest, most creative, hardest working people in their fields.
As an intern with Enterprise Command Center Operations team, you will contribute to the technical support of our system's administration experience. We will give you the opportunity to work directly with our Engineering professionals to collaborate on various projects that directly affect the business. We are looking for a dedicated, hard-working individual to assist with technical support, providing insights and ultimately support to our coworkers.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- You will demonstrate capability of resolving issues in a time sensitive manner, cognizant of requisite SLA’s
- As a Summer Intern, you will provide technical support for systems administration experience.
- Critical attention to detail and proven creative problem solving skills.
- Place customer service focus when looking after all key players.
- You have the opportunity to perform intermediate root cause analysis.
- Current enrolled in a full-time undergraduate college/university program with a junior or senior standing as of June 2018.
OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Shows strong knowledge of when to ask for assistance and be empathic, teachable, a standout colleague with a commitment to continue learning and expanding their experience in a highly evolving technical environment.
- Ability to establish customer trust and confidence in the CDW Managed Services knowledge of and concern for customers’ business needs.
- Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced, diverse and ever-growing environment.
- Self-motivated and driven to get results and make an impact while utilizing strong written and verbal skills to communicate effectively.
- Ability to consistently create, update and follow policies and procedures.
- Shown resourcefulness with creative analytical skills.
- Track record of stabilizing multiple priorities at a time while adapting to the changing needs of the business
- Shown customer service skills with the ability to maintain confidentiality of all partners involved.
- Team oriented; develops good relationships with coworkers and other partners involved.
- Time management; showcases ability to meet deadlines.
- Microsoft Office; proficient in applications and delivery of information
Job Category: Summer Intern
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%