This job posting is no longer active
The Sales Director Assistant will provide administrative support to the VP’s and Directors of the assigned sales segment. This person will help increase the overall productivity of the segments, allowing more time to be spent facing customer and developing their sales teams.
- Facilitate Travel Arrangements for region
- Review and Approve Travel Approvals for region
- Create & Approve expense reports
- Create/Edit Power Point Presentations
- Manage Outlook Calendar
- Provide Phone Support
- Coordinate Team Events for region
- Handles assigned projects & tasks
- Review corporate credit card charges made by VP, Director, Manager
- Manage reports for region
- Maintain Daily Sales Board
- Ensures routine administrative functions are properly coordinated and submitted in a timely fashion.
- Handles confidential and critical information.
- Acts as receptionist for incoming visitors.
- Reports to Sales Support Supervisor
- 2 years in an administrative support role or 1 year in an administrative support role in addition to 1 year in a sales role
- Intermediate to advanced level experience with Excel (v look up and pivot tables)
- Proficient with PC Skills including Microsoft Word, Power Point and Outlook
Other required qualifications:
- Will show independent motivation, drive and initiative to enhance company and department goals
- Will be a team player and a focal point for procedural coordination within the office while offering support to the sales and sales operations organization
- Must be adaptable, dependable, and work well with others
- Should possess exceptional oral and written communications skills and the ability to deal effectively with a variety of individuals
- Must be flexible and maintain a positive attitude and the capacity for discretion and confidentiality
Job Category: Administrative
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%