This job posting is no longer active
A Project Coordinator (PC) with CDW is responsible for coordinating multiple aspects of services projects, including schedules, resources, system configuration and reporting. The PC works closely with the Professional Services Manager on strategic and tactical solutions for branch services delivery, and maximizing utilization of billable resources.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Provides resource coordination for appropriate CDW coworkers and partners to meet customer expectations and timelines, maximizing utilization of engineering and project management resources
- Schedules and leads internal and client project kickoff meetings
- Coordinate Tier 1 and Tier 2 project activities
- Ensures projects are set up for appropriate invoicing
- Prepare, monitor and maintain resource forecasting reports, timelines and other project documentation including project closure reports.
- Meet with project team to outline, review and monitor project goals, activities, status, risks and other activities as they relate to resource assignments as needed.
- Work with other groups to maximize the team's utilization on projects throughout the United States as needed.
- Maintain billable resources’ schedules
- Meet regularly with branch sales and engineering teams to ensure proactive response to staffing needs and to anticipate staffing constraints
- Maintain project status in the resource tracking and invoicing system of record
- Three years of direct customer service experience.
- Associate Degree or equivalent experience required or computer-related field or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work well with teams and independently
- High degree of organization and attention to detail
- Handle multiple projects within a fast pace environment
- Develop and maintain positive working relationship with all internal clients and contacts
- Ability to communicate with coworkers at all levels in the organization
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to continually learn new technology and to keep pace with an ever-changing industry
- Bachelor's Degree
- IT related project management experience
- Leadership experience
Job Category: Administrative
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 10%