This job posting is no longer active
Federal Contracts Administrator III (FCA III) position provides high-level Federal and Systems Integrator contract administrative support to Federal Deputy Program Manager and/or Federal Program Manager for one or multiple contract vehicles to ensure compliance and minimize risk. May provide guidance/training to Federal CA I and/or Federal CA II. The following are in addition to the requirements for a Federal CA I and Federal CA II.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Assist Federal Deputy Program Manager and/or Federal Program Manager with full range of contract administration duties relating to various types of Federal Government contracts (e.g., Multiple Award Contracts, IDIQ Contracts, Blanket Purchase Agreements, Master Purchase Agreements, Subcontractor Agreements, Teaming Agreements, and Referral Agreements, etc.).
- Administration of Federal contracts and agreements to support the Federal Program Management team and Sales account managers. Create and maintain documentation and records to support compliance of Federal agreement terms.
- Performs contractual provisions to eliminate or retain agreements or termination of such to support business goals”
- Provides specific guidance/training to Federal CA I and Federal CA II as needed.
- Prepare correspondence for contractual changes to existing agreements.
- Full comprehension of technology tools used to manage contracts and adaptability to learn new tools as needs change.
- Extensive experience with various Federal contractual agreements and adherence to specific terms and conditions.
- Deliver on time, accurate, and complete Federal contract deliverable requirements for Government and industry partners for specific areas of responsibility.
- Request and coordinate payments as needed.
- Monitors agreements usage (sales) to make recommendations on retaining or terminating.
- Recommends and upon approval, creates and implements process improvements. Coach Federal CA Levels I and II on these improvements.
- Comprehends changes to contract terms and conditions and to effect changes in enterprise applications.
- Draft amendments and responses to contract and contract-related documents as assigned.
- Monitor contract email boxes (if applicable) to respond to complex requests for product additions (Build to order, or intricate or large solutions), deletions price changes (increases, decreases, Economic Price Adjustments), and manufacturer full product line refreshes.
- Identify and recommend technology enhancements to improve processes.
- Monitor CDW/G compliance with all applicable contract/agreement terms and conditions, regulations and provisions.
- Awareness of types of issues/concerns requiring escalation, consultation and resolution with Deputy Program Manager and/or Program Manager.
- Recommend system changes within a specialized database, and coordinate with Federal PM /DPM to determine best course of action. As changes occur, communicate implemented changes to internal departments as appropriate.
- Prepare contract deliverables and reports per contract terms and conditions.
- Working knowledge of Federal Regulations (examples, but not limited to FAR/DFARS/GSAR) as related to assigned contracts/agreements. Awareness of potential changes and notification to Federal PM/DPM for determination of change(s).
- Provides and receives guidance, instruction, and training to/from others for business continuity.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of Government Procurement forms and process (Purchase Orders/Delivery Orders/SF1449/POD/Acceptance/WAWF). Review and identify order issues and implement resolution.
- Conduct and or monitor contract order delivery and invoice reconciliation.
- Prepare and provide contract training to Program Management and sales team(s).
- Responsible for Simple Agreements such as minor agency/ Contractor specific contract or GSA Teaming Agreements.
- Bachelor’s Degree ; or 5 years of office experience; or 3 years of contracts experience; or 3 years of experience with internal CDW/G systems.
Other Required Qualifications
- Clear and effective communication skills (verbal and written).
- Knowledge of standard contract processes and requirements.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access.
- Effective collaboration skills – effectively resolve issues by working with other departments; escalate issues as necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to administer multiple, more involved Federal projects concurrently.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills.
- Very knowledgeable of Public Sector clients.
- Operates autonomously with little to no guidance needed to support duties.
- Will be required to present or deliver to Government Contract Officer and/or product lead specific program data during scheduled presentations. Will be required to escalate any issues to PM.
- Provides guidance to Federal CA I and II.
- Familiarity with billing, AR, and/or purchasing practices, extensive experience in applying knowledge of Government procurement practices, policies, and FAR for reporting and compliance purposes.
Job Category: Specialty Sales
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 10%