This job posting is no longer active
The CDW Inbound Account Manager is responsible for receiving inbound sales calls and occasionally making outbound sales calls regarding multiple customer issues. Sample tasks for this job include, but are not limited to: interacting with customers by phone and email to provide product information; taking orders; providing order status updates; responding positively to difficult or upset customers; navigating within multiple departments and applications to find and view customer account details; and communicating effectively while taking care of the customer’s needs. The Account Manager’s primary duty and responsibility is to give customers a “one stop shop” for all their technology needs, while providing an unmatched customer experience to all of CDW’s new and existing customers.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Receiving inbound sales and customer service calls from new and existing CDW customers regarding new accounts, sales requests and support requests.
- Promptly identify, research, and resolve inquiry requests using tools and product knowledge provided by CDW.
- Provide customers with answers to help resolve their issue or direct them to the appropriate department.
- Administer and foster a positive and professional working relationship with internal departments including Customer Relations, and other sales segments.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales quotas and ensure other performance goals are met.
- Continuously develop and enhance sales skills, system skills, technical skills and customer service skills through on-going training.
- Sell additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts.
- Proactively manage personal quote pipeline to ensure CDW gains every possible sales opportunity.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 year sales experience
- Possesses excellent verbal communication skills – vocabulary and articulation
- Basic computer skills – experience with Microsoft preferred
- Demonstrable organizational and time management skills – ability to multi-task in an ever changing environment
- Ability to achieve success individually and as part of a team in a highly structured and regulated work environment
- Persistence combined with a positive attitude and approach to work and others – self-motivating work style
- Ability to solve problems and resolve conflict directly in multiple communication channels
- Mature, positive and collaborative interpersonal skills
Job Category: Sales General
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%