This job posting is no longer active
The Associate Program Manager ensures the integrity, consistency and scalability of CDW’s Product and Partner reporting and provides insightful analysis to support management’s decision making. This role designs and develops reporting, analyzes business processes and systems, drives analysis around segment goals, and aligns projects with the executive strategy to drive operational and financial performance among coworkers and partners.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Develop and manage centralized partner and product reporting to support various functions like promotions and marketing. Coordinate and guide stakeholders through a process of creating reports and data models that successfully address business issues.
- Provide ongoing support for these reports.
- Produce sound analysis in support of decision makers to drive tactical, strategic, overall brand, and segment objectives.
- Provide recommendations for process improvements in reporting, business processes and analysis. Identify improvement opportunities and strategies to evolve the current capabilities.
- Produce sound analysis in support of promotions for management and partner decision makers to drive tactical and strategic offer investments and customer-facing objectives.
- Establish and maintain data governance processes and strategies to minimize data integrity and business risk. Validate, research, and audit (external) data sources and internally-developed collections to minimize data integrity risk.
- Assist with alignment of the technology solutions (Purchasing, E-commerce and Marketing) with Product and Partner Management (PPM) business strategies and objectives.
- Serve as a conduit / broker for cross-functional collaboration and knowledge sharing.Provide front-line application support to individual consumers of group’s work product (i.e. MS Excel, Pyramid Analytics, and PowerBI) as needed.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in quantitative discipline (business, statistics, economics, engineering, informatics, or a Marketing related field.
2 years of work experience in an analytical role with proven experience in delivery of data driven insights.
Other Required Qualifications
Working knowledge of SQL and/or other database query language(s)
High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (specifically Excel), and other tools
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate across company and department boundaries at all levels.
Demonstrated ability to work independently with little direction and make sound business decisions
History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to quickly adapt to the changing needs of the business and meet deadlines
Demonstrated ability to critically evaluate information, identify risks and opportunities, while possessing creative problem-solving skills with an understanding of business concepts and models.
Experience leveraging Salesforce tool
MS SQL services experience
Experience with business intelligence tools (Tableau, Qlikview, or PowerBI), VBA, or Python
Data warehouse experience
Demonstrated ability to effectively facilitate and lead meetings, tailoring messages to the given audience.
Proven ability to elicit project and system requirements
Job Category: Sales Support - PPM
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 10%