This job posting is no longer active
Are you looking to gain experience in project coordination for a Fortune 200 Information Technology company? CDW is the "real world" experience you're looking for. We want fresh, youthful minds to work (and play) with some of the smartest, most creative, hardest working people in their fields.
As a Sales Compensation Intern, you will support the compensation function through the analysis and documentation of new and existing sales compensation plans. You will analyze the financial costs and behavioral impacts of existing and new sales incentive compensation plans and present findings and analysis to senior management.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
We provide an excellent opportunity for college students passionate about a career in the technology field to gain valuable experience through a summer internship. The internship will provide you hands on experience in real business activities with the expectation of successfully completing core activities and projects across the compensation department.
- Work with Sales Leadership to document current commission and bonus plans and develop ideas for improvements
- Work with the compensation team on Market Pricing of new and existing roles within the Sales Organization
- Provide analysis for a variety of compensation areas including Sales and Non-sales compensation programs.
- Partner with Commissions and IT in the set up and administration of sales compensation plans within our commission systems
- Bring together data from various CDW systems and provide reporting and develop key communication tools.
- Partner with stakeholders to investigate compensation related issues.
- We provide you with the resources to create and administer sales compensation dashboards.
- Currently enrolled junior in a full-time undergraduate college / university program as of June 2018.
OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Self-motivated and driven to get results and make an impact while utilizing strong written and verbal skills to communicate effectively.
- Shown resourcefulness with creative analytical skills.
- Track record of stabilizing multiple priorities at a time while adapting to the changing needs of the business.
- Shown customer service skills with the ability to maintain confidentiality of all partners involved.
- Team oriented; develops good relationships with coworkers and other partners involved.
- Time management; showcases ability to meet deadlines.
- Microsoft Office; proficient in applications and delivery of information.
Job Category: Summer Intern
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%