This job posting is no longer active
The Commission Analyst supports the Sales and Finance organizations by ensuring timely and accurate commission earnings and payments.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Prepare commission earnings, including calculation and testing system generated calculations to ensure accuracy and reasonableness of earnings.
- Research and respond to inquiries and requests for adjustments from Sales and Finance related to adjustments, invoices, freight, returns, etc.
- Process automated and manual adjustments as needed.
- Generate reports and commission statements based upon transactional data.
- Research and validate the target incentives and reporting hierarchy for the Sales organization to ensure proper alignment.
- Assist with testing for Compensation related system implementations and changes.
- Identify opportunities to improve or automate work that will result in more accurate commission payments and/or reduce the cycle time of commission processes.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 year experience in a position related to sales, analytics or finance/accounting.
Other Required Qualifications
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with coworkers at all levels including senior leadership.
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
- Successful track record in meeting deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Strong Excel skills
- Working knowledge or familiarity with AS/400, TrueComp and ChangePoint.
Job Category: Finance
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%