This job posting is no longer active
The Contract Administrator supports the assigned Contract Program Manager in the performance of his/her duties
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Supports the sales effort and updates the database and communicates changes within the company.
- Prepares and distribute reports, reviews order configuration and resolves issues.
- Prepares contract deliverable reports and keeps current with contractual terms and conditions.
- Provides consultation to other employees-Team Leader and works independently.
- Assists in the preparation of contract modifications for price reductions, price increases, addition of product, discontinuance of product, product replacements and version changes.
- Ensures price and supply agreements are in place from award through completion.
- Manages vendor’s contract performances.
- Bachelors degree or 2 years contract experience
- 1 year analysis experience
Other Required Qualifications:
- Has an understanding how to extract and analyze contract data
- Advanced in MS Excel (formulas, v look ups, pivot tables) will be tested
- Proficient in Word, MS Access and other databases
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Strong work ethic
- 1 years contract analysis experience (processing contract deliverables)
- Familiar with computer reseller contractual requirements
- Possesses CDW/CDWG customer-related experience and procurement knowledge
Job Category: Sales Support General
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%