This job posting is no longer active
The Sr Program Manager oversees the coordination and administration of all aspects of an ongoing program including planning, organizing, leading and controlling program activities while delivering a superior customer experience.
Key Areas of Responsibility
The Sr. Program Manager performs a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
Planning the Program
- Plan the delivery of the overall program and its activities in alignment with the organization’s strategy and priorities
- Develop new initiatives to support the strategic direction of the organization
- Create and implement long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of the program
- Develop an annual budget and operating plan to support the program
- Develop a program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement
Organizing the Program
- Ensure that program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization and comply with all relevant legislation and professional standards.
- Develop forms and records to document program activities.
Leading the Program
- Ensure all staff members receive orientation and appropriate training.
- Communicate with clients and other stakeholders to gain community support for the program and to solicit input to improve the program.
- Liaise with other managers and partners to ensure the effective and efficient program delivery.
- Coordinate the delivery of services among different program activities to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
Controlling the Program
- Write reports on the program for management and key stakeholders
- Ensure that the program operates within the approved budget
- Monitor and approve all budgeted program expenditures
- Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure that all financial records for the program are up to date
- Identify and evaluate the risks associated with program activities and take appropriate action to control the risks
- Monitor the program activities on a regular basis and recommend changes to enhance the program, as appropriate
Responsibilities by Sub-Function
- Marketing Delivery
- Sales Delivery
- Assess and organize existing marketing data to make content sharing with Sales easier for the Sales Delivery Program Managers.
- Gather and leverage Sales feedback to improve the Marketing plan.
- Manage and maintain key programs within the Sales Delivery team, such as the customer success platform, sales feedback tracking, IT Insider communications, GetIT Portal, and more.
- Engage with Sales leaders and Sales Delivery Program Managers, to identify gaps that Marketing can address with new technology topics & priorities, collateral needs, training needs and other strategies not covered in the broader marketing plan.
Other Required Qualifications