Improve operational efficiencies to build partner and customer relationships. In addition, drive profitable revenue growth through operational management of assigned sales district(s).
- Develop trusted partnerships with assigned Sales Manager(s) to provide operational delivery support.
- Develop collaborative teaming relationships with internal CDW departments to resolve order issues (e.g. drop ship emergencies, backorder management, bid escalation, etc.)
- Assess and determine impact of decisions related to negative gross margin orders, freight/price adjustment, or product return to ensure profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Provide strategic resolution to escalated customer service issues
- Proactively seek data and provide actionable intelligence to Sales Manager to grow revenue.
- Review month end backorder reports and strategize with Account Managers to determine correct course of action to close deals and ensure business stays with CDW.
- Accountable for resolving Account Manager commission miscalculations.
- Responsible for recommend solutions.
- Manage utilization of sales programs including plays, targets, leads, and penetration programs. Partner with Sales Manager to create solutions if utilization is low and execute to demonstrate profitability.
- Strategize with Sales Managers to build partner and customer relationships to generate business opportunities.
- Assess account assignments to determine areas of potential risk and partner with Sales Manager to propose solutions.
- Partnering with Account Managers and the contract editor team to set strategic pricing structures for customers.
- Partner with Sales Manager to ensure Account Managers are being profitable and demonstrating good decision making skills by providing just in time/real time coaching to Account Managers.
- Analyze and determine skill gaps among the Account Managers. Create just in time training to ensure profitability.
- Collaborate with partners not included in territory plans and Account Managers to drive growth and profitability in those categories.
Minimum Basic Qualifications:
- Associates degree OR 2 years supervisory experience
- 4 years sales process management experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Sales Supervisory experience
- Successful selling track record
- Expert knowledge of AS400 or related order processing system
Other Required Qualifications:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop trusted relationships (internal and external) at all levels in an organization
- Proven collaboration and teaming skills
- Understanding/Appreciation of maintaining confidentiality