This job posting is no longer active
The Sr Program Manager oversees the coordination and administration of all aspects of an ongoing program including planning, organizing, leading and controlling program activities while delivering a superior customer experience.
Key Areas of Responsibility
The Sr. Program Manager performs a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
Planning the Program
- Plan the delivery of the overall program and its activities in alignment with the organization’s strategy and priorities
- Develop new initiatives to support the strategic direction of the organization
- Create and implement long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of the program
- Develop an annual budget and operating plan to support the program
- Develop a program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement
Organizing the Program
- Ensure that program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization and comply with all relevant legislation and professional standards.
- Develop forms and records to document program activities.
Leading the Program
- Ensure all staff members receive orientation and appropriate training.
- Communicate with clients and other stakeholders to gain community support for the program and to solicit input to improve the program.
- Liaise with other managers and partners to ensure the effective and efficient program delivery.
- Coordinate the delivery of services among different program activities to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
Controlling the Program
- Write reports on the program for management and key stakeholders
- Ensure that the program operates within the approved budget
- Monitor and approve all budgeted program expenditures
- Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure that all financial records for the program are up to date
- Identify and evaluate the risks associated with program activities and take appropriate action to control the risks
- Monitor the program activities on a regular basis and recommend changes to enhance the program, as appropriate
Responsibilities by Sub-Function
- Social Media
- Accountable for the strategic development, execution and on-going stewardship of social media programs focused on building brand awareness, driving community advocacy, and delivering an optimal online customer experience.
- Accountable for final quality assurance audits of social media tactics.
- Review informative and compelling social media posts.
- Work with Integrated Planning team to develop social media programs that have a clearly defined strategy that aligns with CDW’s overall and campaign goals.
- Works closely with key stakeholders ensuring measurement plans are in place and that appropriate content is leveraged.
- Responsible for generating awareness or producing leads via social mediums (e.g., driving calls to inbound call centers).
- Researches and analyzes consumer behavior information to determine trends and identify opportunities for growth.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of Sales and/or Marketing experience to include 2 years of experience in eCommerce environments and digital marketing tools.
Other Required Qualifications
- Proven program management experience, driving initiatives from conception through completion.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with a track record of successfully influencing stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communications with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders, including senior leadership.
- History of providing outstanding customer service to stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to take initiative and creatively problem solve
- Understanding/appreciation for maintaining confidentiality
- Record of successful organizational skills
- Experience in developing or utilizing strategic sales campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and conduct primary research
- Ability to multitask and adapt to a fast changing environment
- Knowledge of technology product offerings and solutions
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- MBA or graduate degree
- 7 years Sales or Marketing experience or Project Management experience in Technology industry
- Experience in working with sales organizations
- Experience managing customer events and trade shows
- Technology market knowledge and working experience
- Proficient with reporting and analytics applications (Cognos and ProClarity)
Job Category: Marketing
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%