This job posting is no longer active
The Partner Services Coordinator (PSC) role focuses on pre-sales solution design. The PSC gathers the Customer’s technical requirements and expectations to define actions to be performed in the sales cycle timeframe. This role develops and maintains strategic relationships with Sales Management of the teams they support and seen as a trusted advisor to grow business. The PSC is expected to be generalist in multiple families of solutions and expertise with the CDW Partner portfolio.
The Partner Services Coordinator operates in conjunction with CDW Account Managers using standard approaches, existing tools, templates, and resources; shares knowledge and information that may benefit the Sales team.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Operate with the perspective and insight of the business needs beyond technology.
- Determine the most appropriate service provider (CDW or Partner) to meet Customer’s requirements based on cost, geography, capability or other established business factors.
- Use team tools, templates, resources, and processes for maximum efficiency, productivity, consistency, and high quality execution.
- Provide feedback to technology leaders where opportunities exist to improve offerings, design, and delivery execution.
- Conduct applicable process training for CDW audiences (e.g., Sales, SAs), using developed material.
- Contribute to the team’s knowledge base and readily shares knowledge with other FSAs, ISAs, and Sales.
- Assist new team members by answering questions and sharing expertise on the tools of the job.
- Assist new hires by answering questions and sharing information.
- Research and review customer profile information; applies knowledge of the vertical to develop customer intimacy prior to sales calls and/or strategy sessions.
- Collaborate with Partners, ISAs, and AEs to drive mapped opportunities; fine tunes strategies and approaches to achieve greater sales results.
- Operate in a regular cadence with multiple partners to educate, plan, and execute on joint strategies in collaboration with multiple stakeholders such as ISA, AE, SM, Field Sales and understands partner alignment in geography.
- Contribute to territory planning in collaboration with Partners, AEs, and ISAs and uses it to manage their business.
- Understand profit margin and how to increase profitability; work cooperatively with sales to ensure healthy profitability. Leverage and maximize partner pricing, partner registration programs, incentive programs, and special pricing, to win business and ensure healthy profitability, provides input on pricing to Account Managers, Field Sales, FSAs, and Partners to increase margin and deal size and position CDW for future opportunities; negotiate pricing with Partners.
- Know the SOW and PSOW process, and is able to draft SOWs when and if needed.
- Respond to questions about partner registrations, associated registration issues, and customer engagement history.
- Prioritize time spent on opportunities based on potential return on investment.
- Monitor the creation of Bills of Materials, including product maintenance; Statements of Work (including work estimates), RFPs, RFIs, and proposal content.
- Maintain pre-sales pipeline data and takes actions to move opportunities to closure.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 4 years of technical pre-sales or project management experience
Other Required Qualifications:
- Stay up to date on products, applications, technical service, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising, and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature, seminars, and online training
- Proven project management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
- Knowledge and proven success of engaging and working with sales teams
- Ability to execute on territory goals and metrics
- Ability to adapt and change to the business needs of the practice and team coverage model
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, including consulting skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong passion for learning and teaching others
- Motivated and self-starting
- Ability to think creatively and come up with proactive ideas that will increase sales
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers and coworkers
- Obtain and maintain relevant industry standard certifications.
Job Category: Sales Support General
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%