Federal Contracts Administrator I (FCA I) position provides Federal and Systems Integrator contract administrative support to FCAII, FCAIII, Federal Deputy Program Manager and/or Federal Program Manager for one or multiple contract vehicles to ensure compliance and minimize risk.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Assist Federal Contracts Administrator II/III, Federal Deputy Program Manager and/or Federal Program Manager with contract administration duties relating to various types of Federal Government contract (e.g., Multiple Award Contracts, IDIQ Contracts, Blanket Purchase Agreements, Master Purchase Agreements, Subcontractor Agreements, Teaming Agreements, and Referral Agreements, etc.).
- Understands various contractual agreements and adherence to specific terms and conditions.
- Effect change in enterprise applications.
- Research and data collection for contact and contract-related documents as directed.
- Monitor contract email boxes (if applicable) to respond to requests for product additions, and deletions.
- Familiarity with CDW/CDW-G compliance requirements for all applicable contract/agreement terms and conditions, regulations and provisions (TAA, Energy Star, EPEAT, UNSPSC).
- Monitor contract routers and release or reject orders per defined instruction.
- Awareness of types of issues/concerns requiring escalation, consultation and resolution with Federal Contracts Administrator II/III, Federal Deputy Program Manager and/or Federal Program Manager
- Prepare contract deliverables and reports per contract terms and conditions.
- Awareness of Federal Acquisition Regulation.
- Provides and receives guidance, instruction, and training to/from others for business continuity.
- Familiarity with Government Procurement Process (Purchase Orders/Delivery Orders).
- Assist with contract order delivery reconciliation.
- Maintenance of Premium Pages/Web Portals.
- Bachelor’s Degree ; or 4 years office experience; or 2 years of contracts experience; or 2 years of experience with internal CDW-G systems.
Other Required Qualifications
- Clear and effective communication skills (verbal and written).
- Knowledge of standard contract processes and requirements .
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access.
- Effective collaboration skills.
- Capacity to administer more than one Federal project concurrently.
- Demonstrated strong organizational, skills.
- Billing, AR, purchasing, and Government procurement practices.