This job posting is no longer active
The Cisco Marketing Manager will drive the development of the Cisco Marketing strategy at CDW, leveraging investments and programs to deliver customer outcome messaging and to accelerate Cisco revenue.
- Collaborate with Cisco National Marketing Manager, Partner Development and Marketing to jointly develop the partnership by creating the "better together story." Act as liaison between CDW PPM Team and CDW Marketing teams.
- Establish Marketing strategy and ensure Cisco is making meaningful investments that drive demand: Craft and implement co-marketing campaigns to increase awareness and adoption of Cisco solutions.
- Shape go-to-market strategy and delivery to build an effective message in an evolving market.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Quarterly management of Joint Marketing Funds (JMF) and Cloud Marketing Development Funds (MDF) including: sales event management, internal funding processes and Cisco claim requirements.
- Develop Cisco Marketing Plan and inclusive activities to align to Cisco’s objectives at CDW and ensure ROI.
- Execute against plan and activities by providing the proper content and resources to maximize CDW Account Manager and Customer engagement.
- Maximize overall Partner Controllable Margin (PCM).
- Assure proper delivery and execution against Marketing Plans and Business Reviews, by taking Cisco and CDW initiatives and rebranding them into a cohesive message.
- Content Planning, Delivery and Execution consisting of but not limited to ecommerce, case studies, Nanotech, CISA, One Pagers and Presentations.
- Streamline Sales Delivery & Events Planning Execution for Cisco Live, Cisco Velocity, and other Cisco and CDW events to assure proper delivery aligned with partnership goals.
- Establish platform for Floor Presence and all Key Initiatives.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years sales or marketing experience, OR
- 8 years’ experience in sales or marketing
Other Required Qualifications
- Requires excellent time management skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Highly detail oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated financial and business acumen
- Ability to think strategically and analyze information
- Strong willingness to learn
- Cisco Marketing experience
- JMF and MDF budget management experience
Job Category: Product Management
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 10%