This job posting is no longer active
The Project Manager will manage real estate related projects and select facilities management activity for CDW's leased office space and will assist the Director of Transaction Management in the day to day managing of CDW’s corporate real estate portfolio in North America.
This role will assist in managing RE transactions, analyzing location options, establish and administer corporate workspace standards and implement relocation/renewal plans. This includes working with various internal and external teams to coordinate project requirements and manage small to mid-size construction and internal move projects.
A key focus of the role will be to develop and administer a process for space planning and occupancy management. This includes working with various internal and external teams and databases to coordinate and implement policy.
Key Areas of Responsibility :
Assist with facility operating and capital planning requirements for department and internal clients.
Responsible for the full management and accuracy of the FM/space management software and reports. Includes leading & training 30+ local “in-Market” space coordinators.
Prepare quarterly space utilization and security access card reports, as well as annual transaction and project summary reports.
Produce and continuously update project tracking and portfolio summary reports. Plan and track project timelines and milestones utilizing appropriate tools.
Provide transaction management support, including scheduling meetings and following up with service providers to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
Assist in the preparation of business justifications and financial analysis to support real estate activities.
Manage all invoice payment processing and research payment status as necessary to respond to vendor inquiries.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-years minimum experience coordinating projects, including process development and execution and report generation
Other Required Qualifications :
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Demonstrated ability to balance competing priorities with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
- Strong organizational and analytical problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively articulate information and interact with all stakeholders
- Proven ability to build and maintain productive cross-functional relationships
- History of successfully coordinating moderate to complex projects, with multiple facets and stakeholders
- Aptitude for learning new technologies and quickly applying them in a practical setting
- Detail oriented
- Flexibility to travel as necessary
Preferred Qualifications :
- Familiarity with facilities management / space management software and basic understanding of AutoCAD
- Project Management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Real Estate, Finance or related field
Job Category: Finance
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%