The Deputy Program Manager assists a Contract Program Manager within a specific vertical of CDW Sales. This role provides support for contract vehicles to ensure compliance and contract profitability. May have primary responsibility for a subset of the portfolio of contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of contract experience that includes procurement knowledge or contract analysis
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel (will be tested)
Other Required Qualifications
- Possess clear, effective communication skills (verbal and written).
- Understands the purchasing-contract processes and is familiar with computer-reseller contractual requirements.
- Possesses contract experience or relevant CDW customer-related experience, procurement knowledge, and knowledge of how to extract and analyze contract data.
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Word and Outlook
- 3 to 4 years of experience managing or administering contracts within the IT or a similar industry.
- Certified by a recognized contract management association
- Proficient knowledge of CDW Business Systems
- Proficient in MS Access and other Databases