The objective of everything we do is to grow CDW sales. To be the leading IT solutions provider, we must deliver a simple yet superior experience across all channels and devices. Our Search, Brand and Content, Product Design, Product Management and eProcurement teams will drive value for both our customers and internal account managers, while ultimately driving growth for CDW. Our digital experiences can deliver the credibility and proof needed that CDW is the best choice for IT decision-making and management.
The Senior Website Integration Specialist will manage, maintain, and promote CDW’s eProcurement program with the goal of growing eProcurement sales and utilization. The role is responsible for driving and implementing the eProcurement and Integrations strategy across all our online properties (CDW.com, CDWG.com, CDW.CA and our customer-facing mobile products).
Reporting directly to the Manager, eProcurement and Integrations, the Senior Website Integration Specialist will be responsible for enabling and supporting our eProcurment and Integrations business for all activites related to electronic procurement. The role will help grow new integrations working directly with customers, CDW Sales team, and all available marketplaces. The role is responsible for completing all technical integrations and supporting all integrated customers post-integration, while continuously looking for opportuntiies to improve processes and the eProcurement offering to our customers
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Administer the customer E-Procurement and extranet integration process.
- Lead in the development of the long term e-procurement strategy.
- Drive E-Procurement sales goals by defining new opportunities and initiatives.
- Lead customer E-Procurement integration projects.
- Present and demonstrate E-Procurement offerings to customers as part of the sales cycle.
- Educate internal and external stakeholders on process, policies, objectives and goals of e- procurement.
- Identify and evaluate new Marketplace partners
- Assist in determining future strategies for the e-procurement or site maintenance programs.
- Provide thought leadership on industry changes & innovation to ensure CDW meets/exceeds standards.
- Develop, test and evaluate new E-Procurement features.
- Serve as a liaison to the Program Management team for RFP/RFQ with E-Procurement sections.
- Collaborate with necessary technical resources to resolve issues and to ensure the technology is working properly.
- Monitor competitive websites and other websites to maintain knowledge around best practices.
- 5 years of hands-on e-commerce / eProcurement experience
- Bachelor degree or its equivalent
Other Required Qualifications
- Working knowledge of e-procurement languages, applications and marketplaces.
- Proficient in catalog development and ongoing support models.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly shift priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders, including senior leadership.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting deadlines, balancing priorities and using creating problem solving.
- History of successful project management
- Experience and comfort with analytical tools and analysis for data driven decision making