The Professional Service Manager – Partner Services (PSM, Partner) will be responsible for the revenue, profit, and customer experience for services delivered through our partner network. This role will take ownership of the service from the statement of work (SOW) through project completion. The PSM – Partner is expected to manage all aspects of service delivery for our partner network.
- Establish and cultivate a solid working relationship with internal and external customers and partners within their assigned sales segment and service area.
- Accelerate the professional and relevant technical development of coworkers through coaching, training, and mentoring.
- Collaborate and build a methodology that is laser focused on customer satisfaction.
- Build and maintain strong strategic relationships with key partners and stakeholders.
- Work effectively with CDW departments throughout the organization.
- Responsible for revenue, profit, and quality of assigned partners and customer segment.
- Confirm and sign off on statement of work documents for services delivered in defined segment.
- Manage assigned team of project managers, associate project managers, and project coordinators.
- Responsible for partner escalations.
- Lead and provide oversight of strategic initiatives within assigned segment.
- Train partners on CDW’s service delivery model and expectations.
- Participate in internal trainings, educating account managers on selling services.
- Collaborate with PPM for service EDC descriptions, margin, posting in sps/.com/other tools
- Collect, analyze, and communicate partner data
- Provide feedback and recommendations to improve selling and delivering processes
- Support project escalations
- Identify gaps in coverage and/or quality
- Contribute to QBR process
- New partner review
- Facilitate on-site partner visits
- Working knowledge of contractual requirements
- 50% travel
- Participate in customer briefings, providing education and information on our service offerings.
- Own and manage customer loyalty and customer experience.
- Conduct quarterly meetings with top customers.
- Engagement management
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or a related field or equivalent experience
- Previous consulting management experience a plus
Other Required Qualifications
- Ability to lead teams; gain consensus
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to identify and creatively resolve client, project and people issues
- Proven negotiation skills
- Knowledge of IBM, Cisco, Microsoft, HP, and EMC products and services
- Experience working with branch vendors and business partners
- Ability to lead and manage to ensure attainment of critical results
- Ability to act as a trusted advisor in a strategic partnership
- Demonstrated ability to meet business unit sales objectives
- Ability to travel a minimum of 50%
- 2 – 5 years experience with Profit and Loss responsibility
- Strong project and risk management skills
- Strong IT background in Advanced Technologies
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong working knowledge of CDW sales and service business units
- Demonstrated ability working with service partners and OEM community