The Install Staging Representative coordinates with shipping, stocking and configurations in the completion of merging picks, totes, and products that require special configuration installations.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Stage partial Configuration Center orders including but not limited to totes, laptops, desktops and servers.
- Scan license plates, EDC’s and serial numbers accurately.
- Communicate issues concerning configuration orders to the area team leader or supervisor.
- Track individual units scanned.
- Manage daily workflow to ensure orders are staged in a timely manner.
- Occasionally lift up to 50 lbs. with or without assistance.
- 8 or more hours of standing, walking, bending, lifting, and carrying products in combination at any given time
- Forklift Drivers - 6 or more hours of operating a forklift at any given time.
- Utilize a pallet-jack to move product or skids.
- Assist in picking product for configuration orders when necessary.
- Housekeeping – placing garbage, boxes, popcorn, bubble wrap in the dumpsters and keeping the area clean at all times.
- Rotate throughout the shipping department performing various shipping functions. Cross-train throughout the warehouse for efficiency and operational purposes.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Other Required Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to perform 8 or more hours of standing, walking, bending, lifting, and carrying products in combination at any given time.
- Demonstrated ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Strong attention to detail and accurate counting ability.
- Excellent organizational skills with critical attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders.
- Comfort working in a warehouse environment which includes changes in temperature as the weather fluctuates, along with adapting to noise from conveyors and forklifts.
- Forklift certification.
- Previous warehouse experience.