This job posting is no longer active
The Install Staging Representative coordinates with shipping, stocking and configurations in the completion of merging picks, totes, and products that require special configuration installations.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Stage partial Configuration Center orders including but not limited to totes, laptops, desktops and servers.
- Scan license plates, EDC’s and serial numbers accurately.
- Communicate issues concerning configuration orders to the area team leader or supervisor.
- Track individual units scanned.
- Manage daily workflow to ensure orders are staged in a timely manner.
- Occasionally lift up to 50 lbs. with or without assistance.
- 8 or more hours of standing, walking, bending, lifting, and carrying products in combination at any given time
- Forklift Drivers - 6 or more hours of operating a forklift at any given time.
- Utilize a pallet-jack to move product or skids.
- Assist in picking product for configuration orders when necessary.
- Housekeeping – placing garbage, boxes, popcorn, bubble wrap in the dumpsters and keeping the area clean at all times.
- Rotate throughout the shipping department performing various shipping functions. Cross-train throughout the warehouse for efficiency and operational purposes.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Other Required Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to perform 8 or more hours of standing, walking, bending, lifting, and carrying products in combination at any given time.
- Demonstrated ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Strong attention to detail and accurate counting ability.
- Excellent organizational skills with critical attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders.
- Comfort working in a warehouse environment which includes changes in temperature as the weather fluctuates, along with adapting to noise from conveyors and forklifts.
- Forklift certification.
- Previous warehouse experience.
Job Category: Shipping
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%