This job posting is no longer active
The Stocker is responsible for stocking all inbound merchandise, RMA re-stock, Tech re-stock and Showroom re-stock. This position also focuses on cross interactions and training with the Receiving and Shipping Departments.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Facilitates stocking of all inbound merchandise and all re-stock from other departments.
- Replenish bin locations as well as rotate and consolidate products.
- Fills totes for Small Side Put Away Stocking.
- Research stock areas to identify location of product. Use AS400 to identify mislabeled items, use RF gun to write down location and provide information to coworker.
- Housekeeping – placing garbage, boxes, popcorn, bubble wrap in the dumpsters and keeping the area clean at all times.
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs. occasionally and up to 20 lbs. frequently, including at or slightly above shoulder heights.
- Perform 8 or more hours of standing, walking, bending, lifting, and carrying products in combination at any given time.
- Forklift Drivers must be able to perform 6 or more hours of operating a forklift.
- Utilize a pallet-jack to move product or skids.
- Assist Receiving department by cutting box flaps and processing inbound merchandise.
- Work with Shipping department to ensure that all customer orders are filled.
- Rotate throughout the Stocking Department performing various stocking functions, and may be asked to rotate to other job functions in the warehouse, including cross-department functions, for training and operational purposes.
Other Required Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to perform 8 or more hours of standing, walking, bending, lifting, and carrying products in combination at any given time.
- Demonstrated ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Accurate counting ability.
- Excellent organizational skills with critical attention to detail.
- Solid verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all stakeholders.
- Comfort working in a warehouse environment with changing temperatures and high levels of noise.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Forklift certification.
- Previous warehouse or stocking experience.
Job Category: Logistics-Operations
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%