Are you looking to launch your career in corporate finance with a Fortune 200 industry leading IT solutions provider? We are looking for high energy, driven self-starters to join our growing Finance organization.
As an Associate Financial Analyst, you will work across a collaborative Financial Planning team that provides agility, mentorship, and support to specific business areas. You will own reports and analysis for assigned groups and provide concise summaries of these results for various partners across CDW. Additionally, you will publish said reports and analysis for leadership review. You should have ability to manipulate data in Excel and learn new financial systems and processes. What you’ll do:
- You will craft and publish weekly and monthly dashboards and reports.
- You will research unusual trends and provide supporting detail to management.
- You will track metrics.
- You will analyze the efficiency and effectiveness of programs and recommend improvements.
- You will present findings and analysis to management and prepare associated trends and graphical illustrations.
- You will conduct a variety of ad-hoc analysis based on business needs
Qualifications What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting (a Finance degree must include some accounting hours)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications with solid experience in Excel
We are a unified team of challenge takers, diverse thinkers and problem solvers. Our coworkers aspire every day to be better than they were yesterday because we know success means never being satisfied. We believe winning requires balance - a combination of assigned work and freethinking, quick wins and quick breaks. When our coworkers enjoy what they do and who they're with, they do their best work. And that means everyone wins.About CDW:
CDW is a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces and workspaces of more than 250,000 companies, from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. We’ve powered record-breaking data traffic at a Super Bowl stadium and equipped mom-and-pop stores with POS systems for Small Business Saturday. We’ve helped hospitals keep medical records secure from data breeches and we’ve migrated a university business school to the cloud. With the breadth of products and services we offer, combined with the expertise of our specialists, there is no request too big or too small.Awards and recognitions:
- Ranked #189 on the Fortune 500 list
- Ranked #134 on Forbes’ list of America’s Best Employers
- Ranked #81 on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work U.S.